Overall Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 62 x 28 x 28
Better Built 12-gauge steel transfer tank features a durable, powder-coat finish, lockable cap, reinforced bung and much more. Baffles add strength while preventing the contents from shifting too quickly. Not intended for use with gasoline.Learn More
14-gauge steel tank features a durable, powder-coat finish, lockable cap, reinforced bung and much more. Baffles add strength while preventing the contents from shifting too quickly. Not intended for use with gasoline.Learn More
Regular Price: $269.00
Special Price: $249.99
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- (1) Hard Carrying Case
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Charger: M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
The PowerLoader is powered by either a factory-installed or an after-market winch. (We recommend at least a 2000 lb unit for maximum performance - not included)
At the push of a button, the patented telescopic lifting arms of the PowerLoader retract and curl in seconds to eliminate leverage-moving loads of up to 350 lbs from ground level to "Locked and Loaded" - ready for transport.
The PowerLoader is constructed of super-tough, aircraft aluminum and adds on 29 lbs to the weight of the vehicle. Powered by a regular winch, the PowerLoader installs on any regular 4-wheeled ATV, golf cart vehicle or outdoor utility vehicle in just minutes and comes with a rock-solid one year warranty.Learn More
Regular Price: $707.20
Special Price: $636.48
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90 deg. cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features black Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2 W: 27 1/2 L: 71 1/2
Cubic feet: 15.3Learn More
Regular Price: $475.15
Special Price: $427.64
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminu, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
Dimensions: H: 13 1/4" W: 16 1/4" L: 56 1/4"
Cubic feet: 4.1Learn More
Regular Price: $735.97
Special Price: $662.37
- This lightweight storage chest makes it useful for all applications and security level needs.
- One-Time Lock Installation
- Built-in Tool Tray
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
Dimensions: H:37" W: 30" L: 60"
Cubic feet: 31Learn More
Stainless Steel Rotary Pump For pumping Fuels and Harsh Chemicals.
- Dispenses approximately 1 gallon per 24 revolutions
- For 15, 30 and 55 gallon containers
- Stainless Steel construction
- PTFE vanes and shaft seal
- Stainless Steel spring
- 3 piece Stainless Steel pickup tube
- 3/4” Hose barb on spout
- Aluminum handle
- Rubber water deflector (WD950)
- Stainless Steel bung adapter
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Used for most alcohols, ammonia, detergents, diesel fuel, gasoline, glycerine, kerosene, lacquers. thinners, silicone, turpentine, mild acids and antifreeze.
Digital meter for dispensing in quarts. Large, easy to read 5-digit display. Equipped with extension hose, automatic non-drip nozzle, control handle, and rubber shroud. Easily replaceable 3 volt lithium battery.
- Dispenses in quarts only
- 3 1/2" easy to read 5 digit display with .01 increments
- 1/2" NPT threads on inlet and outlet
- Extension hose (1315A)
- Automatic nozzle with non-drip tip(26A)
- Battery type 3VCR1/2AA (62576-001)
- Rubber shroud protects the display
- Maximum Flow 8 gpm
- Minimum Flow .25 gpm
- Max Operating Pressure 1500 psi
- Max operating temperature 110° F
- Accuracy viscosity > 40 cps +- 0.5%
- Accuracy viscosity < 40 cps =- 4.0%
- Motor oil
- Gear lube
- Fast Lubes
- General service stations
- Automobile dealerships
- Fleet maintenance
Site safes offer secure, on-site storage. Constructed of heavy duty steel with a reinforced lid. All site safes include openings in the mounting pads for lockable chain security as well as easy caster installation. - Recessed carrying handle - Abrasion resistant durable powder coat finish - Included chain openings in the mounting pads for lockable security - Great for transport of items to the job siteLearn More