- Maxsa Innovations Comfy Cruise heated travel blanket
- 12 Volt heated travel blanket
- Stay warm on cold winter days!
- Warms you up in seconds
- Large 42" x 58" size covers 2 people
- Perfect for cars, convertibles, trucks, boats, RVs, and SUVs
- Great for keeping kids warm, especially when they are in car seats and cannot wear bulky snow suits
- Great for your spouse, who wants the temperature warmer than you
- Great for senior citizens and others who suffer from poor circulation
- Extra long 7 ft. cord reaches back seats
- Luxurious 100% polyester fleece
- Simply plug into 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Comfy Cruise can also be used as a regular blanket when not plugged in
- Automatic temperature control
- Timer automatically turns off heat after 30 or 45 minutes for safety
- Energy-saving 4 amp power usage
- Easy to clean
- Navy blue
- Class III Ball Mount Combo Kit
- 2" Drop or 3/4" Rise
- Includes 2"x 1" Diameter Shank Trailer Ball
- Mount Fits 2" Receiver Tube
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight 6,000lbs
- Maximum Gross Tongue Weight 600lbs
- For each 2" of drop on ball mount, decrease MGTW by 10%
Versatile stud tread design suitable for a variety of rugged applications.Stud tires are used for small industrial product applications. Hand trucks, industrial carts and pressure washers are examples of equipment that utilize these tires. The Stud pattern has an aggressive appearance with excellent traction. Non-highway service. See also the Carlisle Sawtooth.
- Size: 5 lbs - Dimensions: 16.07" H X 4.5" Diameter
- Model Number: FX340GW - UL Rating: 3-A, 40-B:C
- Effective Against Class: ABC - Discharge Time: 13 to 15 sec
- Discharge Range: 12 to 18 ft - Operating Pressure: 195 PSI
- Expellant: Monoammonium Phosphate - Cylinder Material: Seamless Aluminum
- 800-watt peak surge power.
- Built-In, High-Speed Cooling Fan – helps keep the unit cool.
- On/Off Switch and LED Indicator.
- 12 Volt Cigarette Lighter/Accessory Plug – or clamps to battery.
- Ideal for running computers, cell phones, lights, power tools, TVs, VCRs, stereos, radios and CD players in cars, trucks, boats, SUVs and RVs.