DON'T LIKE THE NEW GAS AND WATER CAN SPOUTS WITH AUTO SHUT OFF? GET YOUR OLD CAN WORKING AGAIN WITH EZ-POUR!
If you are like me, you have cursed the new cans with auto shut off after you spill more gas on the ground than you got in the can. When you finally get gas to pour into the tank, it comes out as a trickle. You could probably refine your own gasoline quicker than it pours out with the new auto shut off spouts. Take the frustration away with the EZ-Pour replacement spout kit. This kit is simply amazing! Many of us here at Rural King have replaced our cans with these units and couldn't be happier. The great part is that this kit comes with a 1/2" replacement push in vent to keep the gas flowing fast and prevent it from splashing out. Did we mention this thing is amazing?
Compatible with most Rubbermaid, Gott, Essence, Wedco, Briggs, Scepter, Eagle, Blitz, and Midwest, both old and new. Intended use on portable fuel containers manufactured prior to January 1, 2009. Not for use with metal cans.
Large 7/8" Opening. Fast Fueling for off road equipment, tractors, bobcats, boats, wave runners and more.
- Spout and cap
- 8″ spout extension for those hard to reach tanks
- 1/2” replacement push in vent
- Second base cap to fit additional cans
- Flame arrester
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.99
This is the product of choice for optimal winter operation. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost contains the most effective antigel additive package available in the diesel industry - no blending with No.1 diesel or kerosene is needed to achieve maximum winter protection. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost keeps fuel injectors clean and boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts and a smoother running engine.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.99
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors
- Makes fuel last up to three times longer
- Does not contain alcohol or harmful solvents
- Removes water and boosts power and performance
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel 6-Packs are packaged in a very economical way for large volume users or for those who simply prefer to purchase in bulk
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel Small Rolls are just the right size to handle your dirtiest and toughest wiping applications around the shop or home
- Compare to SCOTT* Shop Towels
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are ideal for general shop, industrial or home garage applications
- Blue color helps hide grease and grime better than white shop towels allowing for longer use before being discarded
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are made with 40% post consumer recycled fibers (based only on the product's fiber content, which represents a minimum of 85% of the total product weight)
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels meet the EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines and also provide opportunities to earn credits in several LEED-EB (Existing Building) Operations & Maintenance categories
- Made in the USA
- SCOTT is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
Product Number: 54416 Package Qty: 6 small rolls per case Color: Blue Sheet Size : 11" x 9.4" Towels Per Roll : 64 Case Height: 22.9" Case Length: 18.4" Case Width: 13.9" Case Weight: 19 lbs Quantity Per Case : 4 multi-packs Cases Per Pallet: 24 Pallets Per Truck: 30 UPC: 660708544161 UCC-14: 10660708544168
Made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions. Holds 5 gallon, (20 liters), of your gas and oil mixes and exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers.
The 5600 was designed with two (2) handles for easier use and handling. In addition, this can was built with a wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce the chance of a can tipping over and if it does; our spouts close automatically with an airtight seal.
Unit Dimensions: 12.50" x 9.75" x 14"Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $10.99
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More