SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More
- Re-tractable ratcheting system is simple and smart
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or gets dirty
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, black webbed, durable straps
- 3300 pounds load capacity and 1100 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
The Voltek 12V Magnetic LED Towing Brake Light Kit is perfect when towing any boat, trailer, or vehicle!
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- Ideal for towing applications up to 80" wide
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- 12 LEDs per light
- DOT certified
Gain Privacy and sun protection for your Pick-up Truck, SUV or Class C Motorhome. Extra heavy-duty vinyl snooze bonnet covers windshield and side windows. Magnetic fasteners for easy on/off with anti-theft tabs. No snaps, no screws, no drilling. Includes storage pouch.
- Standard white in color
- Easy to use
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
Don’t worry about finding flat tires on your hand dolly or wagon with the Buffalo Tools 10 inch No Flat Tires. With a 10 inch diameter and a width of 2.875, these solid rubber tires can accommodate a load capacity of up to 300 lbs. The rubber is enhanced with microcellular polyurethane to keep these tires flat free and ready to use when you need them.
- Dimensions: 10" x 2.875"
- 5/8" Axle Shaft
- Load Capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
- Solid Rubber
- 2 inches wide molded rubber handles make tightening easy on hands
- High performance, easy and secure ratcheting system
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, yellow webbed, durable straps
- 4000 pounds load capacity and 1333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Constructed of heavy duty harden steel
- Designed for semi trailers
- Designed to be used with a sliding winch track
- Accepts up to 4 inches winch binder and 15,000 pounds
When your car battery won't hold a charge or, in those worst case scenarios, completely dies, it can be an utter inconvenience to say the least. It always seems to happen when you're already running late to work or school and you have no time to waste. Don't let this headache happen to you. The Voltek battery charger is the perfect fix to this unwanted problem. The Voltek battery charger offers you a 6V or 12V option and a 4 ½ foot lead with copper plated clamps. It has the ability to charge, maintain, and jump start your battery. This battery charger has a built-in display which shows the current draw on the machine and automatically switches to trickle mode once the battery is fully charged, thus preventing an overcharge to the battery. So the next time you face that frustrating moment when your car battery won't start make sure you have the Voltek battery charger on hand to make your life just a little bit easier.
- 10/2/50 Amp
- 6/12 Volt
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Automatically switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 4 1/2 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Thermal protection shutoff
- Heavy duty ratcheting tie-down strap
- Strong metal snap closure hooks
- Easy and secure ratcheting system
- 2 inches wide by 7 feet long, yellow webbed, durable strap
- 10000 pounds load capacity, 3333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)