Hand pump for dispensing grease from 25 to 50-lb pails. Includes 22-lb fully enclosed container. Heavy duty cast iron construction. Includes spring loaded follower plate. Easy to carry handle.
- Variable stroke develops up to 4,000 PSI
- Delivers 0.3-oz. per stroke
- 22-lb. steel container with carrying handle
- Heavy duty cast iron pump
- 6 1/2-ft. high pressure hose with 4 jaw coupler
- Spring loaded follower plate
- Container must be used with this pump and bulk filled
- Recommended for grease up to NLGI No. 3
Sometimes, when you are planning a road trip, you don't want to hassle with limited space in your vehicle. With everyone bringing all of their stuff, the vehicle can fill up quickly. Well, don't worry about that this time. Get a cargo carrier from Rural King, strap it to your vehicle, and save room. The cargo carrier easily attaches to the 2" receiver on your vehicle, so don't worry about it being difficult to install. It is very light, made from lightweight aluminum, so it won't drag on your vehicle. We find that the cargo carriers come in handy for bulky supplies such as coolers, suitcases, baby strollers, or whatever large item you plan on bringing. Not only is it tough to find enough room in your vehicle, but if you manage fit all of it, everyone is crammed in like sardines. Long road trips can stress people out but alleviate the stress while adding elbow room by using the aluminum cargo carrier!
- Ultra light aluminum
- 500 lb. maximum capacity
- Attaches easily to your vehicle
Dimensions: 9.5" H x 49.5" W x 22.5" DLearn More
The Tilting Drum Cradle tips, rotates, moves, and stores 55-gallon drums. Equipped with self-storing lever bar and non-sparking 2-1/2” diameter wheels. 600 lb. capacity. Shipped knocked down.Learn More
Band type Dolly for 55-gallon drums. Heavy-duty type with wide steel cross braces and hoop. Equipped with steel casters.
- Fits 55-gallon drums
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 23"
- Maximum Load: 450 lbs.
Tire Sealant Pump for pails through 6-1/2 gallons. Includes set screw collar, return valve, 5’ vinyl hose, cover and quick connect coupler.
- Dispenses approximately 1 Gallon per 16 lift strokes
- Collar is adjustable allowing the user to vary the length of each stroke and amount to be dispensed per stroke
- Return valve (240-115)
- 5 ft. vinyl hose (240-122)
- Powder coated cover
- Quick connect valve stem coupler (240-127)
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.