Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.99
Severe driving conditions such as heavy traffic, poor fuel quality, harsh weather conditions and exceeding oil change intervals can all cause the build-up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. If untreated, it can rob an engine of power and, ultimately, its life.
This oil is specially engineered to prevent the harmful build-up of sludge, reduce oil deposits and provide daily protection for your engine. To get more miles from your engine ask for the right oil from the successful Castrol GTX range. Your best miles are ahead with Castrol GTX.
Castrol provides protection for diesel oil engines that can withstand the wear and tear of severe weather, rugged roads and heavy tows. Castrol® GTX® Diesel is designed to help your engine run more efficiently and extend engine life. It has special viscosity, anti-wear, anti-oxidant and detergent additives to protect your engine and maintain cleanliness.
- Superior dispersancy technology to manage high soot levels
- Highest level of detergent to neutralize acids generated by working diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel includes leading anti-oxidation performance to fight sludge buildup and preserve diesel engine efficiency
- Low sulfated Ash, Phosphorus, and Sulfur technology to protect exhaust after-treatment devices in new diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel is applicable for gasoline and diesel light trucks and passenger cars where API CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF SL or SL SJ engine oil are recommended
- Castrol GTX Diesel engine oil exceeds Cummins CES 20081 specification
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- 80 in. between lights
- Ideal for towing application up to 80" wide
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Double-sided red brake lights and amber flashers
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- DOT certified
Lucas High Performance Motorcycle Oils are the result of technology gained through years of blending motor oils and gear oils for the racing industry.
These are TRUE racing oils that FAR exceed all manufacturer specifications and can outlast other oils up to 4 times on the track or on the street.
- Lower oil temperatures
- Longer oil life
- Longer component life
- Less noise, fewer leaks
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $9.99Product Features
- Heat treated vinyl coated hooks
- Capacity: 900 lbs
- Safe Working Load: 300 lbs
- 1" x 10' Camouflaged Strap
Fluid Film provides powerful corrosion protection for all metals and superior lubrication for moving parts. Fluid Film's unique lanolin based formula contains no solvents to evaporate. Always active, Fluid Film stops rust on contact. It will not become tacky, freeze, harm paint or plastic and resists water wash-off.
Fluid Film provides long lasting protection for battery terminals, hinges, locks, slides, chains, firearms, tools, vehicle undercoating, equipment being stored or shipped, metals exposed to salt air and water environments. Fluid Film is economical, easy to apply and available in aerosol form, 1 gallon, 5 gallon or 55 gallon container. Nothing protects or lubricates longer.
- Rust Preventive
- 11.75 Oz. Aerosol Can