Don’t drill holes in your truck. Use Grip Rite® truck box mounting system to install your truck tool box without damaging your truck bedLearn More
The world famous PB Blaster Penetrating Catalyst is more than just great. PB quickly brakes loose surface tension rust and corrosion by creeping up, around and in to hard-to-reach cavities. It's ideal for brake, exhaust and suspension system jobs. Plus, lubricating film remains on parts to help prevent further rusting.
- A true penetrant
- Formulated in 1957
- Rust inhibitor
- Breaks loose surface tension of rust/frozen parts
- Much higher flashpoint ** 152F
- Non-evaporating lubricant
- Saves time & money by ensuring user will not have to burn off or drill out nuts & bolts or other expensive & time consuming means of repairs
Dee Zee Tailgate Protector - Protects the top edge of your truck's tailgate. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Tailgate cap only
- Brite-Tread Tailgate Protector
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protects The Top Edge Of The Tailgate
- Fits Over Factory Plastic
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Regular Price: $25.99
Special Price: $21.99
A pure petroleum multi-use oil supplement. Controls noise, heat and wear in manual transmissions and differentials. Number one in the heavy duty and high performance industries.
Lucas Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum product formulated to eliminate dry starts and reduce friction, heat and wear in any type of engine. It allows motor oils a higher degree of lubricity which reduces oil consumption and operating temperatures. Use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in gear oil to stop leaks, reduce operating temperatures and increase the life of the gear oil. Since it is pure petroleum, it can safely blend with all other automotive lubricants, even synthetics, ATF and mineral oil. It keeps old engines alive and new engines new.
In Ford Powerstrokes we suggest one quart of Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer per oil change.
- Increase oil life at least 50% longer
- Reduces oil consumption
- Eliminates dry starts
- Raises oil pressure
- Increases power and miles per gallon
- Provides improved wear performance and deposit control
- Has exceptional cold weather flow properties to help speed cold starts.
- Provides excellent high temperature protection
- Provides improved fuel economy
- Excellent wear protection
- Maximum engine life
- Improved cold weather performance