Dyna-wipes Dual Sided Disposable Cleaning Towels 9" x 12"
- Tools & equipment
- Stainless steel
- Tennis shoes
- Coffee stains
- Carpet spots
- Gasket cement
- Plumbers cement
- Permanent marker
- Crayon marks
- Tar & asphalt
- Scuff marks
- Pipe cement
- Labels & Residue
- Urethane sealants
- Paints & varnishes
- Number of towels: 80
- Textured: Yes
- Used for: Cleaning
- Delivers approx. 1-gal per 6 lift strokes
- Plated steel construction with die cast aluminum head
- Heavy duty bar stock handle
- Cast iron bung adapter for a durable long lasting thread
- Garden hose threads on the head of the pump allow for threaded connection or a slip style connection on the 1/2” spout
- Brass piston rings for smooth operation without deterioration
- Adapts easily from 15 to 55-gallon drums
- 37 1/2" length from bung adapter to foot valve
- PTFE seals
- Used for oil, ATF, Hydraulic fluid, kerosene, diesel fuel and paint thinner.
- IMPORTANT: Not suitable for water based products
This installation bracket is specifically designed to mount Rigid's 20" E-Series or SR-Series LED Light Bar (not included) in your Raptor's lower grille cavity. Simply remove the 5 screws holding your OEM grille in place and install the bracket using the existing mounting points. Made from stainless steel, this cradle mount features a durable black powder coat finish and is backed by Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
Applications Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2010-2014 Finish Color Black
********************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED***********************Learn More
Band type Dolly for 100-120 pound (15 gallon) size drums.
- Fits 15 to 16-gallon containers (adjustable clamp bolt)
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 13 1/2" / 14 1/4"
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
- Strap features strong, brass colored metal flat hooks
- Includes bonus strap trap that contains excess webbing
- Long wide handle ratchet
- Durable strap is 2 inches wide by 40 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More
- Solar Shed Light - 5 Super Bright LEDs
- Lights up Sheds, Gazebos, Garages, Barns and Greenhouses
- The Sun Charges the light's batteries during the day- even in cloudy conditions
- Uses super bright long lasting LED lights
- No need for an electrician
- Solar Panel is water resistant & can be mounted almost anywhere
- Maintenance Free
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 11 1/8" x 8 3/4" x 5 7/8" (28 x 22.5 x 15 cm)
View the Owner's Manual Learn More
For use with common fuels including regular and unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, fuel oil, and related additives including methyl, ethyl and isopropyl alcohol. Also compatible with biodiesel blends up to 20%. Removes microscopic particles (10 microns) of rust, sand, dirt, scale and lint. Zinc die-cast top cap with 1 inch NPT pipe fittings. See-Thru bowl allows for visual monitoring of fuel flow. Working pressure up to 150 PSI and flows up to 5 gpm (gravity fed) with 24 inch head.Learn More
This 11' wiring harness is designed to connect a single 10"-30" LED light bar to your 12V electrical system. It features battery terminals on one end and a Deutsch connector on the other to connect to the light. It incorporates an inline fuse holder, a 12V relay, and a waterproof switch. This harness is compatible with the following Rigid Industries LED Lights: 10" E-Series, 10" SR-Series, 20" E-Series, 20" SR-Series, 30" E-Series, 30" SR-Series, 40" E-Series, 40" SR-Series.
- 16 AWG Wire
- Deutsch Connector
- Inline Fuse Holder
- 12 Volt Relay