Continuous Flow Air operated pistol grip grease gun. 40:1 pressure ratio. Maximum pressure 4,000 psi. 75 to 100 psi inlet pressure. Delivers .60 oz per 40 strokes. Heavy duty aluminum die cast head with bulk loader valve.
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- 6" steel extension (1/8" NPT)
- Multiple loading options (cartridge, suction or bulk)
- Heavy duty aluminum die cast head with bulk loader valve
- Internal bore precision honed for rapid action
Use Rust Kutter to convert rust. Use on farm equipment, garden tools, cars, trucks or live stock equipment. Rust Kutter is an environmentally safe and effective solution.
- Stops costly rust and corrosion
- Binds itself to the metal and prevents moisture and oxygen from attacking the metal surface
- Scrape loose paint/rust with wire brush, spray or paint on Rust Kutter, allow to dry(24hrs), rinse and allow to dry, and re-paint
- Available in gallons & quarts
Pick-up truck covers protect your pick-up truck from the elements. Insures maximum breathability to prevent mold and mildew. Triple layer SFS Aqua-Shed® beads water on contact affording maximum resistance to high humidity and rainfall in addition to protection against UV rays. Strap and buckle attachments and bunny-ear cinching system allows for a custom look. Reinforced, elasticized corners resist tears and snags. Includes storage bag for easy stowing of cover when not in use.
- SFS Aqua-shed beads water on contact
- 100% Breathable
- Elasticized front and rear corners for snug fit
Sizing Part # Cover Size Truck Model Length 12270 Small Small to Midsize Pick-ups 218" 12284 Medium Short Bed (Extended or Crew) 252" 12280 Large Long Bed (Extended or Crew) 270"
The Rigid Industries Halo Torch is one of the most powerful, most versatile LED flashlights on the market today. It offers five modes of operation - High, Medium, Low, Flasher, and SOS. The Halo combines the latest in US-made LED's with a machined aluminum reflector to achieve extremely high output in a small package. The Halo Torch has a nice wide beam for area illumination and, when set to High, it produces 800 raw lumens with a focused center that projects 1,000 feet. At roughly the same size as a Mini Maglite®, the Halo Torch has almost 10 times more light output. The Halo can run for almost 3 hours on a full charge and is impact and water resistant. This kit includes a rechargeable battery and both a 110V wall charger and an AC/DC 12V charger for your vehicle.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Water Resistant Up to 1m
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Rechargeable Battery
- 110V Wall Charger
- AC/DC 12V Charger for Vehicle
Modes of Operation:
- High (800 Lumens)
- Medium (500 Lumens)
- Low (200 Lumens)
- SOS Strobe (Morse Code)
LED's 1 Raw Lumens 800 Lux @ 10m 250.0 Beam Distance 316.2 m Peak Beam Intensity 25,000 cd Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family Flashlights
Tragically, on average, two children are killed each week and approximately 50 people are hospitalized after being hit by vehicles backing up. Since 2001, about 600 children have died in these non-traffic related, rollover incidents. Drivers cannot see the children and other pedestrians behind them because their “blind zone” inhibits rearward visibility. The blind zone, which can actually be 34 feet or more in length on light trucks and larger sport utility vehicles, can hide as many as 60 children from the driver’s view.
For these reasons, PEAK Performance is proud to introduce its new PEAK Performance Back-Up Camera System. This accessory works on most kinds of vehicles and features a full 2.4-inch by 3.5-inch LCD color monitor that provides easy-to-see rear coverage on automobiles, trucks, SUVs and minivans. It also includes a water-resistant color camera and a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the display monitor. The automatic screen turns on upon shifting into reverse gear. The complete installation takes less than an hour for most novices and just minutes for those with a little bit more expertise.
The camera mounts above the rear license plate using the same mounting holes as the plate, while the LCD monitor mounts to the inside front windshield with an easily removable suction cup mechanism. Once mounted, the monitor itself easily pivots on two axes for the driver’s viewing adjustment.
The rear image is wirelessly transmitted from the camera above the license plate to the monitor on the front windshield via a 2.4GHz transmitter. Image transmission will only take place after the rear camera and transmitter are wired to the rear backup light circuitry. The LCD monitor, powered by 12 volts, plugs into the vehicle’s lighter or power adapter outlet. The brightness and contrast control on the monitor can be adjusted, the image orientation controlled and the LCD screen turned off, all from the driver’s seat.
More than 50 percent of households have one child or more. Approximately 65 percent of all drivers fall between the age of 18 to 45, a very likely range for parents with small children. More than 40 percent of drivers own a minivan, SUV or pickup truck that can have blind spots that can exceed 34 feet, and more than 50 percent of the top 20-selling vehicles in the United States do have blind spots greater than 30 feet.
- Wireless Camera broadcast for quick and easy installation.
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Reverse Image control
- Water resistant camera with day or night time use.
- 3.5" Color LCD Monitor
Lube Pump - fits 120 lb. full open head drums. Includes pump, drum cover, and 5’ of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle.Learn More
Manufacturer Rebate on Every AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2016 through August, 31 2016!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 78 Part Number RK-AGM78 CCA at 0°F 770 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 7 1/16" W x 7 1/8" H Battery Terminal Type S
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Includes MODEL 2178 Hose and MODEL 53 nozzle holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
- Black rubber 3/4" x 8 ft. Hose (2178)
- Manual Nozzle (L30-90N)
- Holster (53)