SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology? SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Note: SLiME is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.79These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More
- 2 1/4" round patches (20-pack)
- Easy to use
Lucas Fuel treatment complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad, locomotive, and marine diesel equipment engines.
A powerful blend of oils and additives that contain no SOLVENTS. Designed to increase power and fuel mileage and also lower exhaust emissions through a more complete combustion.
Lucas Fuel Treatment is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into fuel tank.
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors Learn More
22-piece kit includes:
- Four valve cores
- One 4-way tool
- Four anodized valve caps
- Three plug repair strings
- One 10-50 PSI pencil gauge
- One screwdriver reamer tool
- One screwdriver plugger tool
- Five 1 3/8 inch round patches
- One metal scuffer
- One .41 oz. rubber cement tube