VR1 Racing Motor Oil's exclusive chemistry is designed to reduce friction and enhance power. It is among the most popular engine lubricants in all types of racing including CART, stock car and drag racing. It is recommended for engines burning gasoline and full or partial alcohol fuels in track and street service.
- High performance and protection for today's engines that run at high RPM
- New ashless anti-wear additives combined with ZDDP provide ultimate wear protection
- Enhanced anti-foam system helps protect the engine even during extreme stress
- Enhanced additives protect against high-temperature deposits for a cleaner engine
- Friction modifiers help improve horsepower output
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
Regular Price: $199.00
Special Price: $149.00
Got a heavy duty squeaky wheel? Take care of it like a pro with the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Grease Gun. This 12 volt gun handles it all from small wimpy jobs to the mother of all grease jobs. It is ideally for when you need 25% more pressure and a 2466-21XC that delivers over 8,000 PSI max operating pressure.
This tool dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge, making it best in class and powering you through the job. Experience the air bleeder valve priming mechanism for quick flow. All that muscle, but the gun is only 14 inches long and 7.2 pounds!! The ergonomic handle design means no more cramping hands with long term use. Keep the equipment ready to rock and roll with the shoulder strap loop. On top of these features, the integrated hose storage and LED fuel gauge ensures less down time. How convenient is that?
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers more than 8,000 PSI max operating pressure
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Best-in-class runtime: Dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge
- Integrated hose storage: Adds convenience
- Onboard fuel gauge: Helps you increase productivity and avoid interruptions
- Air bleeder valve: Priming mechanism provides quick flow
- M12TM Lithium-Ion system: Compatible with more than 20 tools for greater versatility
- Maximum durability: Backed by a 5-year warranty
This master set includes:
- 2446-20 Grease Gun
- (1) M12™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2402)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
And doubts left? Remember this tool includes a 5 year manufacturer warrantyLearn More
For over 80 years, Kidde has been the world's largest manufacturer of fire safety products for industry leaders, the military, airlines and firefighters. We recommend at least one extinguisher for every 600 square feet. This product is suitable for Class B and C fires which include flammable liquids, oil-based products and electrical based fires.Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
The Tool Shed Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are a necessity for any household! Use them to clean your kitchen, furniture, glass, electronics, and much more! You can even use these multi-purpose cloths on your vehicle!
- Super-soft microfiber cloths, ideal for cleaning tasks in the home, garage, office, and more
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning; with a non-abrasive design that won't scratch surfaces, paints, or clear coats
- Ultra absorbent
- Machine washable
- Each cloth measures 12" x 16"
DuraBlend Tough Driving Formula has been developed with a unique blend of premium synthetic and conventional base oils with advanced additive technology. It provides increased protection for "tough driving conditions" such as stop and go traffic, frequent trips, hauling, and towing, which place extra stress and demands on your engine.
- Better protection against sludge and varnish deposit to keep your engine running cleaner, longer
- Better cold start protection by flowing more quickly and circulating faster through the engine
- Greater resistance to oil breakdown at high temperatures for strong wear protection
- Helps improve fuel efficiency durability for the life of the oil (applies to 5W30 and 10W30 grades)
- Fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More
Recommended for use in gasoline powered cars, vans, light trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade.
- Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving
- Easy Starting in Cold Weather
- Protects engine in extended hot weather driving
- Keep precision parts running clean
- Meets new car warranty requirements for: API Service SM, SL; Energy Conserving GF-4, GF-3, 30WT