BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1200 Drum Diameter: 22.3 in. Warmer Length: 70 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Low Profile Drum Ramp for Containment Platforms.
- Dimensions: 45.5" x 32" x 8"
- Load Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
Air-operated 1:1 Double Diaphragm Pump for transferring fluids at low pressure. Maximum performance in a mini package; small enough to fit in your hand.
(WARNING! Not suitable for flammable liquid)
- Flow rate up to 6 GPM
- Polypropylene construction
- Santoprene seats and diaphragms
- Kynar check valve
- Hastelloy springs
- Maximum particle size .10" diameter
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet
- Elimination of blow-by
- Can be mounted upright, sideways and inverted to adapt to your application.
- Windshield washer fluid
- Mild chemicals
Got a heavy duty squeaky wheel? Take care of it like a pro with the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Grease Gun. This 12 volt gun handles it all from small wimpy jobs to the mother of all grease jobs. It is ideally for when you need 25% more pressure and a 2466-21XC that delivers over 8,000 PSI max operating pressure.
This tool dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge, making it best in class and powering you through the job. Experience the air bleeder valve priming mechanism for quick flow. All that muscle, but the gun is only 14 inches long and 7.2 pounds!! The ergonomic handle design means no more cramping hands with long term use. Keep the equipment ready to rock and roll with the shoulder strap loop. On top of these features, the integrated hose storage and LED fuel gauge ensures less down time. How convenient is that?
There is no overnight waiting: the charger will have this bad-boy up and running in 60 minutes with the battery that is compatible with other lithium-ion tools. What else do you need to know to click—buy now? This master set includes:
- 2446-20 Grease Gun
- (1) M12™ XC RED LITHIUM™ Battery 48-11-2402
- 60-Minute Charger
- 36" Flex Hose with Spring Guard
- Grease Coupler
- Carrying Case
And doubts left? Remember this tool includes a 5 year warrantLearn More
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Carrying Handle
- Lockable Clasp
- 30'' long
- 12'' wide
- 11'' high
- Fits Model 57
- Ball bearing mounted drawer slides give each drawer a 200 pound load capacity.
- Made of heavy gauge steel and arc welded in the corners for added strength.
- Each drawer is powder coated to resist chipping and scratching.
- Dimensions: H: 6" W: 15 1/4" L: 22"
This box is great storage for tie downs, wheel chocks and other various towing items. This box will fit most trailer tongues making it the perfect addition to any trailer.
- 16 1/2" deep
- 12" tall
- 21" wide (front), 39" wide (back)
Closed style reel for air or water. For use with air-operated tools. Versatile and highly mobile for many applications. 3/8” x 33-ft service hose with stop. Bayonet coupling bracket for quick mounting.
- Bayonet coupling bracket for quick mount
- Outlet swivel joint
- 3/8” x 33 ft. service hose with stop
- Maximum pressure 150 lb.
- Swivels for convenience
- Can be locked with bolt or lock for security
- Service Stations
Industry Standard for Rotary pumps, these are by far the heaviest duty, for severe outdoor use in extreme weather conditions.
- Deliver media with a head / lift upto 20'
- Cast iron construction
- For 15-55-gallon drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- Unique graphite 3 vane construction for transferring up to 10 GPM (38 LPM)
- Smooth operation
- 2" NPT Bung adapter
- 3/4" NPT discharge spout (M)
- 8-ft fuel resistant hose (L30-95N)
- Non-sparking fuel nozzle & holder
- Vacuum breaker
Cast Iron, Steel, Graphite, Paper, Polypropylene
DO NOT USE
With Water Based MediaLearn More