With Pat's Category 1 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attached to your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system comes wtih a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
- Pat's Premium 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 102ST
- Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Easy change system
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 2 in. to 3-1/4 in. tall
- Lift arm pins are 7/8 in. diameter
With Pat's Category 2 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attached to your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system comes with a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
- Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 202
- Category 2
- Easy Change System
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 3.25" to 4" tall
- Lift arm pins are 1-1/8" diameter
- Inside dimensions of the receiver is 1-3/4” wide by 4-1/2” tall
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
This box is great storage for tie downs, wheel chocks and other various towing items. This box will fit most trailer tongues making it the perfect addition to any trailer.
- 16 1/2" deep
- 12" tall
- 21" wide (front), 39" wide (back)
2 Drum Spill Containment Pallet.
- Spill Capacity: 30 Gallons
- Dimensions: 26.25" W x 51.5" D x 6.5" H
- Load Capacity: 5,000 lbs
Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2016 through August, 31 2016!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 51R Part Number FP-AGM51RDS CCA at 0°F 440 RC MIN @ 25A 75 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 45 Dimensions 9 5/16" L x 4 15/16" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
Protect your travel trailer with the most durable contour-fit RV cover on the market! The Adco Products exclusive DuPont Tyvek RV top panel provides maximum protection against the sun's damaging U.V. rays. High performance polypropylene sides insure maximum breathability and virtually eliminate mold and mildew. Especially useful in dusty climates. Contoured to fit the curves of travel trailers. Strap and buckle attachments prevent blowing in widy locations and allow for a custom look. Reinforced, elasticized corners resists tears and snags. Polypropylene ladder cap reinforces rear panel reducing cover wear over ladder. Includes storage bag for easy stowing of cover when not in use.
***For proper fit, make sure to include bumpers and spare tire when measuring your trailer. You can exclude the hitch and ground clearance. Covers are not intended to cover hitch. Scaled to fit trailers up to 104" Wide and 60" Side Wall Height (excluding ground clearance)
- Most durable all climate folding trailer cover
- Provides maximum protection against U.V. rays
- High performance polypropylene insure maximum breathability
- Strap and buckle attachments prevent billowing
- Reinforced, elasticized corners resists tear and snags
- Front and rear cinching system s
- Storage bag included
- Made to accommodate roof-top accessories such as A/C
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Wide Pattern - The Wide version of Rigid's Specter optics system projects a less concentrated beam to provide better visibility of a larger area while still reducing the amount of wasted light. It produces the same lumen output and center intensity as the Driving version, but its scalloped design allows more light to spill to each side for a wider horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered, &
- Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
LED's 6 Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Specter - Wide Family D-Series
Low Profile Drum Ramp for Containment Platforms.
- Dimensions: 45.5" x 32" x 8"
- Load Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
This brow mount kit from Rigid Industries is designed to be mounted just above the windshield on Spartan fire engines, but can be used for many applications. It accepts either a single E-Series light bar or two SR-Series light bars. Its stainless steel construction and durable black powder coat finish ensure years of trouble free usage.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
*****Lights are shown for demonstration purposes only. They are NOT included with the purchase of this product.*****Learn More