The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
Gear Lube Pump - Fits 120 lb. open head drum. Includes drum cover, 5 ft. (longer hoses not recommended) of medium pressure oil hose, non-drip curved discharge nozzle, drum dolly.
- Delivers approximately 1 gallon per 32 strokes
- Double-Action pump
- 5 ft. delivery hose
- Adjustable lever for varying oil viscosity
- First two holes near suction rod must be used for all lubes over 50-wt.
- Buna N Seals
- Plated carbon steel construction
- Steel telescoping suction tube
- Bung adapter
- Drum cover (680-823)
- Drum dolly (120-S)
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1200 Drum Diameter: 22.3 in. Warmer Length: 70 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
- Universal truck chest can be used in your garage or your truck
- All-aluminum construction that will never rust
Air-operated 1:1 Double Diaphragm Pump for transferring fluids at low pressure. Maximum performance in a mini package; small enough to fit in your hand.
(WARNING! Not suitable for flammable liquid)
- Flow rate up to 6 GPM
- Polypropylene construction
- Santoprene seats and diaphragms
- Kynar check valve
- Hastelloy springs
- Maximum particle size .10" diameter
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet
- Elimination of blow-by
- Can be mounted upright, sideways and inverted to adapt to your application.
- Windshield washer fluid
- Mild chemicals
Heavy-duty oil dispensing cart for 16-55 gallon drums. Ideal for creating a portable dispensing system with a pump, hose reel, and oil control handle or meter.
- 12 gauge plated steel construction
- Large 8” ball-bearing wheels
- Large rear swiveling casters one with brake
- Rotating handle
- Adjustable drum clamp
- Meter and hose hook
- Pump storage rings for securing the pump when changing drums
- Multiple bolt holes for hose reel mounting
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
Truck Oil Drain For draining oil or antifreeze from heavy-duty trucks and RVs where a lift drain is not suitable
- 18 gallon capacity
- Dimensions: 8" H X 25 1/2" W X 47 1/4" L
- Heavy-duty steel construction
Stainless Steel Automatic Nozzle.
- Locking trigger for hands-free operation
- Stainless steel spout