Made with the highest quality virgin high-density polyethylene, including 30% more material than standard containers to withstand the roughest treatment. The containers are subjected to a 15-point quality test. They feature an ergonomically contoured handle, bottom grip for easy pouring and a non-breakable multipurpose cap with rubber gaskets. With a 5 gallon capacity it is excellent for storage & transport of:
- Automotive & industrial fluid
- Deer corn, milo & oats
- Feed pellets, bird seed
- Rock salt
- Oil & liquid absorbents
Great for mixing/ dispensing:
- Animal attractants & feed
- Herbicides, insecticides
NOTE: Intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. It is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. Intended for racing fuel only; not to be used for street legal fuels.Learn More
- Winch strap is a heavy-duty industrial tie down strap for flatbed trailers
- Strong and reliable polyester web strap is abrasion and water resistant
- Strong metal flat hook to secure cargo
- Yellow webbed strap is durable and is 4 inches wide by 30 feet long
- 18,000 pounds load capacity, 6,000 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
A pure petroleum multi-use oil supplement. Controls noise, heat and wear in manual transmissions and differentials. Number one in the heavy duty and high performance industries.
Lucas Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum product formulated to eliminate dry starts and reduce friction, heat and wear in any type of engine. It allows motor oils a higher degree of lubricity which reduces oil consumption and operating temperatures. Use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in gear oil to stop leaks, reduce operating temperatures and increase the life of the gear oil. Since it is pure petroleum, it can safely blend with all other automotive lubricants, even synthetics, ATF and mineral oil. It keeps old engines alive and new engines new.
In Ford Powerstrokes we suggest one quart of Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer per oil change.
- Increase oil life at least 50% longer
- Reduces oil consumption
- Eliminates dry starts
- Raises oil pressure
- Increases power and miles per gallon
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More
The Voltek 12V Magnetic LED Towing Brake Light Kit is perfect when towing any boat, trailer, or vehicle!
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- Ideal for towing applications up to 80" wide
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- 12 LEDs per light
- DOT certified
- 2 inches wide molded rubber handles make tightening easy on hands
- High performance, easy and secure ratcheting system
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, yellow webbed, durable straps
- 4000 pounds load capacity and 1333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Constructed of heavy duty harden steel
- Designed for semi trailers
- Designed to be used with a sliding winch track
- Accepts up to 4 inches winch binder and 15,000 pounds
Protect your Class A Bus Mirrors and Wiper Blades from UV damage and premature aging. Combo set includes 2 mirror covers and 2 wiper blade covers. Constructed using Tyvek®RV by Dupont. White with black border. Includes high quality Velcro storage bag.
- Protects against UV damage & premature aging
- Comes in set of 2 mirror covers $ 2 wiper blade covers
- Tyvek®RV by Dupont material
- Available in white with black trim
- 2 years Warranty
- Protect multiple tires simultaneously.
- Features overlapping seams, double-needle stitching and reinforced grommets.
- Available in white and black.
- 1 cover per box.
Order by tire diameter, adding 1" - 2" to diameter for protruding wheel covers.Triple Axel Tyre Gard to accommodate 30" to 32" Diameter Tires, available in both White and Black.Learn More
- Right Angle Coupler
- Rated for 10,000 PSI