- Class III Ball Mount Combo Kit
- 2" Drop or 3/4" Rise
- Includes 2"x 1" Diameter Shank Trailer Ball
- Mount Fits 2" Receiver Tube
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight 6,000lbs
- Maximum Gross Tongue Weight 600lbs
- For each 2" of drop on ball mount, decrease MGTW by 10%
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
- Low profile design
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Easy to clean
- Won't rust
- Comfortable padded headrest
- Built-in tool storage
- (6) Smooth-rolling swivel casters
- One piece high-impact PVC frame
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 40" L x 19" W x 4-3/4" H
$19.99Protect your vehicle from mud and rocks with the Rural King Safety Guard Mud Flaps.
- 24 inches x 36 inches
- 1/2 inch thick
- Winch strap is a heavy-duty industrial tie down strap for flatbed trailers
- Strong and reliable polyester web strap is abrasion and water resistant
- Strong metal flat hook to secure cargo
- Yellow webbed strap is durable and is 4 inches wide by 30 feet long
- 16,500 pounds load capacity, 6,000 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
The Voltek 12V Magnetic LED Towing Brake Light Kit is perfect when towing any boat, trailer, or vehicle!
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- Ideal for towing applications up to 80" wide
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- 12 LEDs per light
- DOT certified
- 3000 Lb. Maximum Load
- 1000 Lb. Safe work Load
- Black Polyester Webbing
- Vinyl Coated Heat Treated "S" Hooks
The Voltek 12V Deluxe Trailer Light Kit, manufacturer number DTLK12V, is Department of Transportation Certified and provides you with the trailer lighting you are required to have, when pulling a trailer!
- (2) Stop / Tail / Turn Lights
- (2) Amber Side Marker Lights
- 22 Feet of "Y" Split 4-Way Flat Harness
- 4 Feet Long - 4 Flat Vehicle Connector
- Corrosion Resistant License Plate Holder
- Wire Clips and Splice Connectors
- DOT Certified
- 12 Volt
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment