Valvoline Red Tacky Crimson Grease (Red Lithium 12-Hydroxy) is a tacky, extreme pressure, Lithium soap grease which is designed specifically for the commercial fleet environment. Every Valvoline grease is formulated to stand up and work in ranges of extreme operating environments and conditions. Across the board, Valvoline greases provide excellent pump ability, lubricate and protect while withstanding and working in extreme temperatures and load stresses, and deliver outstanding resistance to water washout.
- Provides excellent performance and stand up over a variety of operating conditions
- Dyed red for easy identification
- Contains select extreme pressure additives to protect and lubricate during heavy shock loading periods
- Is fortified with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors for long service life
Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
Pennzoil motor oil with Active Cleaning Agents continuously prevents dirt and contaminants from turing into performance robbing deposits, helping keep your engine clean to maintain responsiveness.
- Actively keep engines clean
- Provide wear protection
- Control high-temperature
- Help protect emissions systems
- Case qty: 12
- 4 bolt base.
- Stainless steel finish.
- 1/4" wire loop.
- Inside loop measures 7/8"
- 1200 lb. max. load.
Labeling identifies both RMA and FHP number to reduce your total V-Belt cost by consolidating existing classical and FHP belt sizes into a single belt line Replaces both “A” and “4L” belt types Oil and heat-resistant, anti-static
Industry Part #: A21/4L230; Length: 23"
Dimensions: 0.75" D x 10" L x 3" WLearn More
Oblong clearance or side marker light with a reflectorized lens, eliminating the need for a separate reflector to meet DOT requirements. Single wire design grounds through mounting screw (except MC31AB2, MC31RB2, MC31A15B2 and MC31R15B2 two-wire versions). All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Features snap-on, replaceable lens and easy to change replaceable bulb. Mounts on industry standard 3" centers.Learn More
The PB B'laster acts as a powerful, concentrated catalyst to release the surface tension of frozen parts. Then it converts into a nonevaporating lubricant to protect against further rust and corrosion. Penetrates fast into hard-to-reach cavities to free stubborn, rusted, or immobilized parts; nuts, bolts, screens, joints, pipe threads, and more. Contains no dangerous vinyl methylene chlorides, gasoline, kerosene, fuel, or cheap oils.Learn More