Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Valvoline Red Tacky Crimson Grease (Red Lithium 12-Hydroxy) is a tacky, extreme pressure, Lithium soap grease which is designed specifically for the commercial fleet environment. Every Valvoline grease is formulated to stand up and work in ranges of extreme operating environments and conditions. Across the board, Valvoline greases provide excellent pump ability, lubricate and protect while withstanding and working in extreme temperatures and load stresses, and deliver outstanding resistance to water washout.
- Provides excellent performance and stand up over a variety of operating conditions
- Dyed red for easy identification
- Contains select extreme pressure additives to protect and lubricate during heavy shock loading periods
- Is fortified with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors for long service life
- Residue free, prevents harmful build up and eliminates rinsing or wiping
- Non-staining and non-corrosive
- Safely settles and removes brakes dust
- Superior cleaning and degreasing properties that have many uses beyond brakes
- Cleans and degreases brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads, discs, wedge brakes, springs, calipers and clutch discs; also ideal for flushing away built up dirt, grease and oil
- Light duty utility lashing tie-down strap
- Has strong metal buckle to secure webbing
- Perfect for securing cargo without traditional anchor points
- Pass the long length of webbing around the load and feed it back through the ratchet buckle
- Blue webbed strap is durable and is 1 inches wide by 10 feet long
The PB B'laster acts as a powerful, concentrated catalyst to release the surface tension of frozen parts. Then it converts into a nonevaporating lubricant to protect against further rust and corrosion. Penetrates fast into hard-to-reach cavities to free stubborn, rusted, or immobilized parts; nuts, bolts, screens, joints, pipe threads, and more. Contains no dangerous vinyl methylene chlorides, gasoline, kerosene, fuel, or cheap oils.Learn More
- Penetrates to loosen rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted parts
- Protects metal against moisture and prohibits the action of corrosive elements
- Removes dirt, grease, grime, and more
- Displaces moisture - non-conductive
- All purpose lubricant for many uses around the house and workshop
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $2.99
Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline's conventional motor oil product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils for high performance and an enhanced engine life.
- Keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Reduce oil consumption by fighting volatility and oil evaporation
- Resist oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Improve gas mileage in the lower viscosity grades (5W20, 5W30 and 10W30) by reducing friction
- Provide thorough anti-wear protection exceeding current U.S., Japanese and European wear tests for gasoline and gasoline turbo-charged engines where each grade is specified
- Valvoline's line of multi-viscosity oils include the following grades: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40 and 20W50
$2.99Havoline Deposit Shield Formula provides outstanding protection and Value:
- Advanced deposit control-with extra deposit protection-for cleaner, smoother, running engine.
- Patented antioxidant technology provides improved oil stability for increased engine durability.
- Superior viscosity control helps maintain engine power and preserve fuel economy, which could save you money.