Transfer tanks make it easy to transport non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. All tanks are 100% quality inspected with a dual pressure and submersion leak test prior to leaving the factory. The transfer tanks have baffles to add strength while preventing contents from shifting. - Baffles add strength while preventing contents from shifting - Flush mounted dual 2 in. reinforced bungs - Mounting kit included - Constructed of heavy duty steel with a durable powder coat finishLearn More
Use the Black Bull 20 Ton Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal.The Black Bull 20 Ton Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 20 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 1.75 in. to 28 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam
- 2 press plates included
- Adjustable table with 6 settings spaced 4.5 inches apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
Max Capacity 40,000 lbs Operating Distance 1.75" to 28" Dimensions 23" L x 27.5" W x 59.5" H
The Better Built chest box can be used in your truck or household for additional secure storage space. - Will never rust - Constructed of aluminum - Sits down in the bed - Provides secure storage spaceLearn More
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size L-5/49 Part Number FP-AGML5/49DS CCA at 0°F 850 RC MIN @ 25A 160 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 90 Dimensions 13 7/8" L x 6 7/8" W x 7 1/2" H Battery Terminal Type A
- Fit totes 39” to 41” wide
- Clamps to side rails of most shaped cages
- Meter holder that catches oil droplets
- Steel construction
- 2” NPT threads for pump
- 2” filler neck with rubber cap
- Holes for mounting Zee Line reels
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 30 Amp Draw 2.17 LED's 8 Raw Lumens 3000 Lux @ 10m 22.0 Beam Distance 93.8 m Peak Beam Intensity 2,200 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family E-Series
The Better Built Crown Series Low Profile is the newest design in truck boxes. The Low Profile has a stylish appearance and incorporates the same great features found in the standard Crown Series. This model features a lower cuff that allows for greater visibility through the rear window of your truck. The Low Profile truck box is the ideal addition to any compact or full size model pickup truck. - Constructed of aluminum - Auto lift shocks allow for easy, single hand entry - Provides secure storage space - Will never rust
- A: 54 3/4"
- B: 63"
- C: 11 3/4"
- D: 13"
- E: 20"
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Watts 30 Amp Draw 2.17 LED's 8 Raw Lumens 3000 Lux @ 10m 22.0 Beam Distance 93.8 m Peak Beam Intensity 2,200 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family M-Series
For transferring kerosene, diesel fuel, antifreeze and hydraulic fluid.
- Cast iron construction
- Dual voltage 12 DC and 24 DC
- Output flow rate 8 to 10.5 GPM
- Inlet port 3/4" barbed
- Outlet port 3/4" barbed
- Lightweight and compact
- Includes battery cables and clips
- Rapid transfer of low viscosity fluids
- Built in bypass valve and on/off switch
- Self-priming, positive displacement
- 13-ft. hose (user cuts to desired length) for suction and discharge
- Aluminum nozzle