Versatile stud tread design suitable for a variety of rugged applications.Stud tires are used for small industrial product applications. Hand trucks, industrial carts and pressure washers are examples of equipment that utilize these tires. The Stud pattern has an aggressive appearance with excellent traction. Non-highway service. See also the Carlisle Sawtooth.
Don’t drill holes in your truck. Use Grip Rite® truck box mounting system to install your truck tool box without damaging your truck bedLearn More
The world famous PB Blaster Penetrating Catalyst is more than just great. PB quickly brakes loose surface tension rust and corrosion by creeping up, around and in to hard-to-reach cavities. It's ideal for brake, exhaust and suspension system jobs. Plus, lubricating film remains on parts to help prevent further rusting.
- A true penetrant
- Formulated in 1957
- Rust inhibitor
- Breaks loose surface tension of rust/frozen parts
- Much higher flashpoint ** 152F
- Non-evaporating lubricant
- Saves time & money by ensuring user will not have to burn off or drill out nuts & bolts or other expensive & time consuming means of repairs
- Provides improved wear performance and deposit control
- Has exceptional cold weather flow properties to help speed cold starts.
- Provides excellent high temperature protection
- Provides improved fuel economy
- Excellent wear protection
- Maximum engine life
- Improved cold weather performance
- Over-80” submersible rear lighting kit for all trailers.
- Kit provides rear lighting and reflectors for trailers over 80” wide.
- Includes one each of our 452/452L tail light, 25’ trailer harness, 48” trunk connector, license bracket, mounting hardware, and installation instructions.
- Front side marker/clearance lights, side reflectors, and rear identification lights are necessary to meet all DOT requirements.
840 Piranha ® LED - LED Over 80" Wide Combination Tail Light
- Combination LED stop, turn and tail light.
- Solid state construction—no bulbs to break or burn out.
- 100,000-hour-rated life.
- Fully sealed, submersible construction.
- Potted circuitry protects against moisture, corrosion and vibration.
- Lower amp draw than incandescent lights.
- Designed to directly replace 440-series incandescent lights.
- Integral, dedicated side marker diode.
- Exceeds all DOT rear lighting and reflex requirements for trailers less than 80" wide.
- Antimicrobial foam with 70% ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands
- Sealed refill bottle for TFX dispenser (sold separately) includes a fresh dispensing valve to help reduce potential germ exposure and a clear window to show fill level
- Contains four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated
- Meets FDA healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements
- Nonaerosol foam stays on hands during use better than gel