The Rod Rack II holds a total of 12 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
Accommodates a 100 qt. standard or a 94 qt. marine cooler.
Inside dimensions are 17" x 37".
Rod Rack II equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack II can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack II has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack II product by providing better strength and durability and positions rods for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack II Holds 12 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 100 qt. standard cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 17" X 37".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
The SCX10 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited C/R Edition is Axial’s most recent invention that is packed to the extreme with licensed replica gear from all of the full-size off-roading’s hottest brands, including Rigid Industries LED Lighting (E-Series LED Light Bar and D-Series Dually), BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires, Black Rock wheels and Poison Spyder’s Rock Brawler bumpers and Crusher fender flares. The new SCX10 flavor displays CRC logos, a new project for full-size off-road racing star Casey Currie. To no one’s surprise, Axial got the stance perfect and this Jeep looks the business.
- Rigid Industries LED Lights (E-Series LED Light Bar and D-Series Dually)
- CRC Edition Black Rock wheels
- 1.9 BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires
- Tactic TSX45 high torque metal gear servo
- WB8 Wild Boar™ splined driveshafts
- 4-link suspension
- Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Bumpers
- Poison Spyder Crusher Flares
- 2.4 GHz radio system
- Extra decal sheet with CRC and Rigid Industries logos included
Disclaimer: Rigid Industries LED Lighting does not handle the warranty of this product please contact Axial directly at Axial RacingLearn More
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Wide Pattern - The Wide version of the Specter optics system projects a less concentrated beam to provide better visibility of a larger area while still reducing the amount of wasted light. It produces the same lumen output and center intensity as the Driving version, but its scalloped design allows more light to spill to each side for a wider horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3030 Lux @ 10m 178.2 Beam Distance 267.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,824 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Wide Family SR-Q Sold As Pair
- Two recessed handles for safe closing, even with gloves on
- Gas spring guards protect springs from shifting load damage
- Two shelves for extra storage and organization
- Interior storage grid for hanging safety gear and other items
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
Dimensions: H:54 1/2" W: 66" D: 30"
Cubic feet: 148Learn More
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- (1) Hard Carrying Case
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Charger: M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
- Tyvek® RV top panel reflects sunlight, keeping RV cooler.
- More durable designer grey polypropylene sides.
- All climate cover protects RV from sun/UV rays, rain, snow and wind.
- Extra reinforcements throughout top and bottom of the cover.
- Slip-seam strapping system cinches at the top and bottom for a perfectly snug fit and prevents cover from wind damage.
- Weighted Buckle Toss-Under makes snapping buckles on opposing sides of the cover a breeze.
- Zipper entry doors for easy access while in storage.
- Ladder cap reduces wear over ladder.
- Water resistant yet breathable.
- Reinforced front corners resist tears.
- Every cover comes with 4 Tyre Gards
- All climates + Wind + Long term storage.
- 3 year warranty.
Sizing Part # Length Cover Dimensions (LxWxH) 34838 UP TO 15' N/A 34839 15'1" - 18' N/A 34840 18'1" - 20' 243" x 100" x 90" 34841 20'1" - 22' 267" x 100" x 90" 34842 22'1" - 24' 291" x 100" x 90" 34843 24'1" - 26' 315" x 100" x 96" 34844 26'1" - 28'6" 345" x 100" x 102" 34845 28'7" - 31'6" 381" x 104" x 102" 34846 31'7" - 34' 411" x 104" x 102" 34847 34'7" - 37' 447" x 106" x 102"
The all-new R-Series 46 Light raises the bar for Rigid Industries as its first circular light with all the superior output and technology Rigid is known for. This adaptive crossover sets itself apart from the rest with its curved lens, curved housing, compact design, optics and advanced heat sink. The R-Series 46 works perfectly as a spotlight, in a fog light position, or wherever you need extreme light output. Available in Spot, Hyperspot, Flood, Combo, Driving and Wide beam patterns, the R-Series 46 is the total lighting solution. The World of Round Just Got Rigid.
- Includes 2 Black R-46 Covers
- Patented Specter Optics
- Stainless Steel Bracket
- Advanced Heat Sink Technology for Maximum Performance
Specifications Watts 49.8 Amp Draw 3.56 LED's 14 Raw Lumens 4252 Lux @ 10m 1847 Beam Distance 430 m Peak Beam Intensity 184742 cd Family R-Series 46 Lights Optics Specter - Hyperspot/Driving LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Sold As Pair