The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- (1) Hard Carrying Case
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Charger: M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Quality Built Professional Screw Style Jack Stand
- Screw Style Stand makes it Easy to Hold
- Load at Desired Height and Secure with Locking Collar
- Adjustable Screw for Height Extension and Retraction
- Heavy Duty Design and Application
- Min. Height: 26"
- Max. Height: 46"
The Rod Rack II holds a total of 12 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
Accommodates a 100 qt. standard or a 94 qt. marine cooler.
Inside dimensions are 17" x 37".
Rod Rack II equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack II can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack II has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack II product by providing better strength and durability and positions rods for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack II Holds 12 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 100 qt. standard cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 17" X 37".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
Stainless Steel Rotary Pump For pumping Fuels and Harsh Chemicals.
- Dispenses approximately 1 gallon per 24 revolutions
- For 15, 30 and 55 gallon containers
- Stainless Steel construction
- PTFE vanes and shaft seal
- Stainless Steel spring
- 3 piece Stainless Steel pickup tube
- 3/4” Hose barb on spout
- Aluminum handle
- Rubber water deflector (WD950)
- Stainless Steel bung adapter
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Used for most alcohols, ammonia, detergents, diesel fuel, gasoline, glycerine, kerosene, lacquers. thinners, silicone, turpentine, mild acids and antifreeze.
14-gauge steel tank features a durable, powder-coat finish, lockable cap, reinforced bung and much more. Baffles add strength while preventing the contents from shifting too quickly. Not intended for use with gasoline.Learn More
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90 deg. cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features black Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2 W: 27 1/2 L: 71 1/2
Cubic feet: 15.3Learn More
115-Volt A/C Electric Oil Pump. Heavy Duty Oil pump designed specifically to transfer bulk oils, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or antifreeze mixes.
- Non corroding Aluminum Die cast pump body
- A high horsepower to flow ratio assures adequate power to pump viscous fluids at low temperatures
- Sintered Powder Metal Gears
- Self priming, positive displacement design
- Pump has an internal bypass valve to bypass flow, if the discharge pressure exceeds the bypass valve setting
- Built-In 2” Bung Adaptor for mounting on drums/ tanks
- Air Cooled Motor with Thermal Protection
- Can be used to transfer used oil with a screen fitted onto the Suction Tube
- UL listed frame & motor components
Aluminum, Steel, Cast Iron, Nylon, NBR, Zinc, Polypropylene, PVC
Oils, Synthetic Oils, Antifreeze, Used Oil, Hydraulic Fluids, Cutting Oils, Oil based Herbicides, Non Flammable Oil Based Solvents, Liquid Soap etc.
Heavy Duty 115V AC
4 GPM (15.10 LPM)
1/2 HP 115V AC, 60 Hz.
Construction - Pump Housing
Aluminum Die Cast
Sintered Powder Metal
Internal Bypass Valve
34” long PVC
3/4” x 8’
2” Threaded Inlet 1” NPT Outlet 3/4” NPT Dispensing Nozzle Ball Valve Power Cable 30” (762 mm) Air Cooled Yes Max. Viscosity of Oil SAE 90 Max. Working Pressure 65 PSI (4.5 BAR) Thermal Protection Yes
- Load Capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Left Side Includes 2 Model 474-3, 4.5
- Right Side Includes 2 Model 474-3, 4.5
- Includes 6" caster set (2 swivel & 2 rigid)
- Designed to be more heavy-duty than our JOBMASTER® Product Line.
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System saves you time and money with a one-time install and two-point latching on each door provides extra security
- Heavy duty drawers are rated for 100 lbs and operate on ball bearing slides.
Dimensions: H:37 1/2 W: 25 L: 46 1/4Learn More
Quart Meter. Preset 1 to 60 quarts.
- 1/2” NPT Inlet/Outlet
- 4.0 GPM maximum flow
- 0.4 GPM minimum flow
- Maximum 1000 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 150°
- ±0.65% Accuracy
- Extremely durable for indoor & outdoor applications
- Large easy to read dial
- Automatically shuts off at pre-selected quantity.
- Includes MODEL 1101 swivel connector and MODEL 1340 automatic non-drip rigid nozzle for motor oils.
- 1/2” pipe with automatic nozzle (1340)
- (1/2” ID, 3/4” OD, 6” Long)
- Dispenses: Quarts
- Totalizes: Gallons
- Preset: 1-60 Quarts
- Graduated: 1 Quart
- Motor Oils
- Gear Lube