Drum Pump w/o Hose fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with a 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass piston rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Attractive red enamel finish.Learn More
These mounts from Rigid Industries allow you to easily mount our SR-M or SR-Q LED lights (not included) on the top of your Jeep JK's tail light housings. They are made from high quality stainless steel and receive a durable black powder-coat finish. This mount is designed to be installed on the driver side only. This mount is backed by Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- For Jeep JK 2007-2013
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
***********************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED**************************Learn More
- Easy as 1-2-SQUEEZE!
- #1 rated coldest air.
- Cools interior faster with colder, drier air.
- Replaces lost refrigerant and oil in automotive A/C system.
- Special anti-wear additives extend system life and improve performance.
- System safe leak sealer stops most common A/C leaks in hoses, gaskets and O-Rings.
- Contains moisture and acid eliminator.
- Reusable Trigger dispenser with built in low-pressure gauge and temperature dial indicator.
- Extra long 24” recharge hose for accessing hard to reach service ports.
- New easy coupler attaches simply by pushing on the port.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
- Material Type: Black Rubber
- Size: 3/4" x 8 ft.
- Compatible with 960, 962 and 1007
- Connections/Discharge: 3/4" NPT (F) / aluminum nozzle
Z Swivel with 1/4" F NPT Inlet and 1/8" M NPT Outlet. For Model 1536A Booster Handle.Learn More
The Air Sentry Breathers replace the standard breather or vent cap on virtually all types of industrial equipment, storage tanks, and transformers. They prevent destructive contaminants from entering fluid reservoirs and tanks as air is breathed in and out due to thermal expansion or fluid level changes. Fluid contamination is one of the primary causes of wear and lubricant failure in industrial equipment.
The Mini Breather is designed for applications where space is limited. It is often used for gearboxes and small reservoirs. The airflow rating for this model is 10 cfm (75 GPM). The connection is a 1/2" female thread which mates with several available fittings.Learn More