The Rod Rack II holds a total of 12 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
Accommodates a 100 qt. standard or a 94 qt. marine cooler.
Inside dimensions are 17" x 37".
Rod Rack II equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack II can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack II has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack II product by providing better strength and durability and positions rods for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack II Holds 12 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 100 qt. standard cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 17" X 37".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
- Quality Built Professional Screw Style Jack Stand
- Screw Style Stand makes it Easy to Hold
- Load at Desired Height and Secure with Locking Collar
- Adjustable Screw for Height Extension and Retraction
- Heavy Duty Design and Application
- Min. Height: 26"
- Max. Height: 46"
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- (1) Hard Carrying Case
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Charger: M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
A Better Built patented design, the end of the box is made of a solid piece of metal. This gives the box additional strength and creates a small parts storage area.The “auto-lift,” self-rising shock allows easy, single handed entryThe 2-stage automotive-grade rotary latch provides extra security and protection for the contents of your box.Learn More
- Adjustable waste oil drain with minimum height 53" and maximum height 65"
- 21-gallon wheel mounted tank with front and rear ball bearing wheels (3" front casters and 6" rear wheels)
- Centrally mounted bowl on swivel joint for positioning
- Maximum collection capacity without draining is 16 gallons
- 14" diameter funnel
- 4-gallon collection bowl with adjustable height
- 6 1/2-ft. drain hose
- 7 PSI maximum draining air pressure
- Level sight gauge: Scale in litres and gallons
- Anti-splash screen/filter provides useful support for draining used filters
- 6" x 8" x 2" removable steel tool tray
- For gravity drain of fluids from engines, gearboxes or differentials of all motor vehicles placed on an auto-lift or pit.
Self Evacuating: Follow This Simple Procedure
- Close all valves and raise funnel tube until it snaps
- Apply air to the tank
- Place drain tube in waste oil container
- Open the valve at the opposite end of the drain hose
Pint Meter - same as MODEL 1500 but with totalizer. Totalizes in U.S. pints. Dispenses and totalizes up to 8-pints. Registers in 1/4-pint increment.
- Max Flow: 4 GPM
- Min Flow: 0.4 GPM
- Max PSI: 1000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Dial Size: 3 1/2"
- Dial rotates in 90° increments to change outlet orientation
- Load Rating 2240 lbs.
- Use With Model 32,36, 42, 60, 2032, 2048, 2060, 2472, 3068, 4824, 4830
- Load ratings are for all four wheels combined and includes the weight of the KNAACK Product and its contents.
- Non-marking polyurethane wheels
Dimensions: H:6" W: 2"Learn More
- Heavy gauge steel stampings with reinforced ribs increase strength.
- The industrial-grade drive spring is protected from the environment.
- Stainless steel torsion spring is used on the latch to insure maximum life.
- Steel components are individually powder coated and teamed with composite materials, which virtually eliminates corrosion.
- Versatile mounting - The guide arm can be adjusted to seven convenient locations.
- Composite spool and steel components make the reel strong yet lighter.
- For use with air or water
- Hose Length: 3/8" x 50 ft.
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI
- Inlet Thread: 1/2" F NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4" M NPT
- Bolt Pattern: 2.25" x 6"
- Overall Height: 17.875"
- Overall Width: 6.25"
This Rigid Industries Lower LED Grille is designed specifically for the 2005-2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser and allows for a clean, OE-quality install of two (2) SR-Series 6" LED Light Bars (not included). This 2 piece grille is made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and is assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nyloc nuts - no welds. It features a high quality black powder coat finish. Installation requires modification to your OEM grille shell. We recommend professional installation.
- For 2005-2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Grille Accepts (2) 6" SR-Series LED Lights
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
***PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
******************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED******************Learn More