Chest Box; Wedge; L 48 in. x W 20 in. x H 17.25 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
The Rod Rack II holds a total of 12 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
Accommodates a 100 qt. standard or a 94 qt. marine cooler.
Inside dimensions are 17" x 37".
Rod Rack II equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack II can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack II has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack II product by providing better strength and durability and positions rods for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack II Holds 12 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 100 qt. standard cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 17" X 37".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- (1) Hard Carrying Case
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Charger: M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
- Heavy gauge steel stampings with reinforced ribs increase strength.
- The industrial-grade drive spring is protected from the environment.
- Stainless steel torsion spring is used on the latch to insure maximum life.
- Steel components are individually powder coated and teamed with composite materials, which virtually eliminates corrosion.
- Versatile mounting - The guide arm can be adjusted to seven convenient locations.
- Composite spool and steel components make the reel strong yet lighter.
- For use with air or water
- Hose Length: 3/8" x 50 ft.
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI
- Inlet Thread: 1/2" F NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4" M NPT
- Bolt Pattern: 2.25" x 6"
- Overall Height: 17.875"
- Overall Width: 6.25"
A Better Built patented design, the end of the box is made of a solid piece of metal. This gives the box additional strength and creates a small parts storage area.The “auto-lift,” self-rising shock allows easy, single handed entryThe 2-stage automotive-grade rotary latch provides extra security and protection for the contents of your box.Learn More
Sirius LED’s Premium Light Bars offer best in class light output, crystal clear optics, and an unyielding aluminum construction, all backed by an IP68 certification.
- LED Lifespan - 50,000 hour
- Light Source - 5 Watts, OSRAM LEDs
- US MIL810-STD - Yes
- IP Rating – IP68 (Impermeable to dust particles and continuous immersion)
- Temperature Range - -45⁰ to 145⁰ F
- Lens - AR-1 Poly-carbonate, Sabic Lexan
- Waterproof Breather – Yes
- Voltage Range – 9-36V
- Reflector Efficiency - 94%
- Spot Beam Pattern - 10⁰
- Flood Beam Pattern - 20⁰
- Stainless Steel Hardware – Yes
- UV Resistant Paint - Yes
- Dimensions: 25.6” H x 6.3” W x 5.6” D
- Weight – 8.8 lbs
- Warranty - 1 Year Manufacturer
- Low Profile Design- The low-profile design is stylish and provides greater visibility from the cab of your truck.
- Double Static Cam Paddle Handle - The locking paddle handle latch is easy to open while providing extra security.
- Plastic Tray - 5 Pocket premium plastic tray included
- Self-Adjusting Strikers - never need adjusting
- Up and Over Rod - The inside of the latch features a patented "up and over" rod allowing one handed opening of the box from either side
- Auto Lift Shocks - The "auto-lift" self-rising shock allows easy single handed entry into the truck tool box
- Integral End - Better Built patented design, end of box is made of a solid piece of metal, which gives the box added strength and creates a small parts storage area
- All Aluminum - The lid and tub are made from rust-resistant diamond treadplate aluminum
- Weather-Sealed Lid - provides protection from the elements.
- Solid one-piece body construction
- 100% Fully Welded Seams
- Continuous Aluminum Piano Hinge
- Reinforced Lid Brace
- Smooth finished edges
The DOT/SAE Compliant Lights allow for a very wide, smooth beam with minimal beam height. This allows Rigid to offer DOT(FMVSS 108) compliant LED lights for front fog lamps and auxiliary high beam. By complying with the Federal requirements, Rigid Industries LED light can now be used legally on a federal highway!
Front Fog Lamp comes as a set in Rigid's ultra popular Dually® housing. Using Rigid's new SAE optical system, they provide a SAE J583 compliant beam that is 4x45o for the ultimate fog light. Now you can replace those worthless factory fog’s using one of these OE fog light kits and have LED lights that you can leave on!
Auxiliary High Beam comes in Rigid's 6” E-Series® using a new SAE Compliant Light Series optical system, creating a 5x25o beam with over 40k peak candela and an amazing 20k candela out to almost 30o beam width! You’ll be able to see more in front and to the sides.
To be FMVSS108 Compliant, Rigid Industries LED Lights passed certain SAE standards, test procedures and material test; set to guide the quality of the product. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the SAE Compliant Light Series Lights by Rigid Industries are the total lighting solution. The accomplishment of Rigid Industries to receive the SAE Compliance displays Rigid Industries dedication to providing a total vehicle lighting solution, ON OR OFF THE ROAD!
- Fog Light is Compliant with SAE J583
Specifications Watts 33 Amp Draw 2.29 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1760 Lux @ 10m 106 Beam Distance 103 m Peak Beam Intensity 10570 cd Family SAE Compliant Lights Optics SAE J583 Fog LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Mount Type OE Sold As Pair
- Triple layer SFS AquaShed® top panel & triple layer two-tone polypropylene sides
- Beads water on contact
- Maximum resistance to high humidity & rainfall
- Protection against harmful UV rays
- Front & rear buckle cinching system
- Removes slack
- Bottom mounted strap/bucke system
- Prevent loss to the wind
- Triple layer polypropylene side panels
- Insures maximum breathability
- Virtually eliminates mold & mildew
- Zipper entry panels
- Easy access during storage
- Weighted tie down assist for easy installation underneath the coach
- Water resistant yet breathable
- Reinforced front corners resist snags & tears
- Moderate climates + short term storage
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Hyperspot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 3000 Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hyperspot - Specter Family SR-Q Sold As Pair