The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- (1) Hard Carrying Case
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Charger: M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
Transfer tanks make it easy to transport non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. All tanks have baffles for strength and to prevent contents from shifting quickly. - 100% quality inspected with a dual pressure and submersion leak test prior to leaving the factory - Overfill restriction, automatic shutoff at the pump - Fully welded mounting brackets and mounting kit included, easy to install - Constructed of heavy duty steel with a durable powder coat finishLearn More
- Heavy gauge steel stampings with reinforced ribs increase strength.
- The industrial-grade drive spring is protected from the environment.
- Stainless steel torsion spring is used on the latch to insure maximum life.
- Steel components are individually powder coated and teamed with composite materials, which virtually eliminates corrosion.
- Versatile mounting - The guide arm can be adjusted to seven convenient locations.
- Composite spool and steel components make the reel strong yet lighter.
- For use with air or water
- Hose Length: 3/8" x 50 ft.
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI
- Inlet Thread: 1/2" F NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4" M NPT
- Bolt Pattern: 2.25" x 6"
- Overall Height: 17.875"
- Overall Width: 6.25"
A Better Built patented design, the end of the box is made of a solid piece of metal. This gives the box additional strength and creates a small parts storage area.The “auto-lift,” self-rising shock allows easy, single handed entryThe 2-stage automotive-grade rotary latch provides extra security and protection for the contents of your box.Learn More
Quart Meter - U.S. quarts with 1/4-quart graduations. Totalizes in U.S. quarts. Includes MODEL 1101 swivel connector and MODEL 1340 automatic non-drip rigid nozzle for motor oils.
- Dispenses: Quarts
- Totalizes: Quarts
- Dial Reads: 1-16 Quarts
- Graduated: 1/4 Quarts
- Nozzle: Part # 1340
- Includes 1/2" inlet swivel adapter (1101)
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- Maximum Flow: 4 GPM
- Minimum Flow: 0.25 GPM
- Max PSI: 1000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Dial Size: 3 1/2"
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 30.4 Amp Draw 2.2 LED's 9 Raw Lumens 3375 Lux @ 10m 210 Beam Distance 290 m Peak Beam Intensity 21,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color Black Optics Specter - Driving Family SR-Series
The recessed lid allows your lid to open nearly 90 degrees, even while sitting flush against your truck cab.The SEC Pull Handle Latch is durable and secure. The dual locking and unlocking system allows you to open your box from either handle.The 2-stage automotive grade Rotary Latch system provides a higher level of security for your box.Learn More
This Jeep JK brow mount kit for led light bars are specifically designed to install a Rigid Industries 50" E-Series led light bar or SR-Series LED light bar (not included) over the windshield of your Jeep JK using the existing mounting points on the A-pillars - no drilling or cutting required. These brackets are made from high strength 3/16" mild steel and come with a Satin Black powder coat finish to match your new light bar. This mount kit also includes rubber gaskets to keep the brackets from damaging your paint. This Jeep mount kit is for the Jeep JK 2/4 door models only. TJ owners, see the Jeep TJ Brow Mount Kit.
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Mild Steel
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
Applications Jeep JK 2007-2013 Finish Color Black
************LIGHT BAR NOT INCLUDED************Learn More
Our steel cross bed truck boxes allow our customers to carry just about anything in their tool arsenal.
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Strong, 3 finger double latch with lockable paddle handles to protect valuables
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60" and 72"
- Available in White or Black finish
- 22 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish