Dee Zee Tailgate Protector - Protects the top edge of your truck's tailgate. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Tailgate cap only
- Brite-Tread Tailgate Protector
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protects The Top Edge Of The Tailgate
- Fits Over Factory Plastic
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
- Low profile, 55-watt halogen clear fog light features aluminum housing and hardened-glass lens.
- Slim size provides maximum road clearance while enhancing any vehicle.
- Mount above or below bumper with screws or double-sided tape for installation on any surface.
- Kits contain two lights, rocker switch, wiring, and installation instructions.
- Meets SAE specifications.
For use with common fuels including regular and unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, fuel oil, and related additives including methyl, ethyl and isopropyl alcohol. Also compatible with biodiesel blends up to 20%. Removes microscopic particles (10 microns) of rust, sand, dirt, scale and lint. Zinc die-cast top cap with 1 inch NPT pipe fittings. See-Thru bowl allows for visual monitoring of fuel flow. Working pressure up to 150 PSI and flows up to 5 gpm (gravity fed) with 24 inch head.Learn More
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years. As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More