Economical Justrite Type I safety cans reduce fire risks and make everyday use of flammables easier and safer. Protection features include a 3.5" (88mm) long chemical resistant stainless steel flame arrester that stops flashback ignition, provides faster liquid flow, and offers exceptional durability. The self-venting, self-closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build-up and controls vapors and spills. Warning label includes an extra large ID zone for user labeling of contents to avoid misuse, reduce the potential for incompatible mixtures, or may be used to designate department or individual owner. Made of galvanized steel with a tough powder paint finish.
Comes with funnel
Meets OSHA and NFPA. FM approved, UL/ULC listed, Carb compliant, TÜV certified.
100% leak tested. 10 year warranty.Learn More
This yellow Justrite safety can provides self venting, self closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build up and controls vapors and spills.
- Faster liquid flow
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Long length for safe insertion of gas nozzle
- Designate department location, work shift, crew or individual user
- Precision arrester screen stops flashback ignition to reduce fire risks
- Large id zone helps identify contents to reduce misuse or incompatible mixtures
- 1 x steel safety can with funnel
- Two 3' hoses for charging
- Lowside snap coupler (Remove when using with R12/R22 systems)
- Used for 134A Systems
- Compatible with Super-Freeze cylinders
- DO NOT use with Super-Freeze refrigerant small cans without the purchase of additional items
Note: The pressure on gauge will rise rapidly, when valve is open. You may monitor the pressure bye putting refrigerant in slowly.Learn More
For use with common fuels including regular and unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, fuel oil, and related additives including methyl, ethyl and isopropyl alcohol. Also compatible with biodiesel blends up to 20%. Removes microscopic particles (10 microns) of rust, sand, dirt, scale and lint. Zinc die-cast top cap with 1 inch NPT pipe fittings. See-Thru bowl allows for visual monitoring of fuel flow. Working pressure up to 150 PSI and flows up to 5 gpm (gravity fed) with 24 inch head.Learn More
- 2 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 18,000 pounds breaking strength
- 9000 pounds maximum vehicle weight
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More
- Single use fuel hose breakaway
- Whip hose and breakaway system installs between the fuel tank/supply and fill hose/nozzle
- If an accidental pull-away occurs, the fuel saver separates and seals off the fuel line on both sides of the breakaway
- Hose breakaway requires 200 lbs of pull-away force to separate