Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
NO WIRING NECESSARY!
Charge, maintain, or jumpstart 12 Volt Batteries.
- Portable unit offers 2-10 AMP charging rates plus a 50 AMP engine start for partially discharged batteries
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 6 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Thermal protection shutoff
- Re-tractable ratcheting system is simple and smart
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or gets dirty
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, black webbed, durable straps
- 3300 pounds load capacity and 1100 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Band type Dolly for 100-120 pound (15 gallon) size drums.
- Fits 15 to 16-gallon containers (adjustable clamp bolt)
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 13 1/2" / 14 1/4"
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
This D-Series Angled Flush Mount Kit allows you to angle your D-Series flush mount LED light by 15° up or down.
- For D-Series Flush Mount Lights
- 15° Vertical Angle
*********************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED**********************Learn More
Barrel Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N Seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Has adjusting nut on bung threads. Equipped with non-drip attachment.
- Powder coated silver gray steel construction with die cast aluminum head
- Heavy duty pump lever with rubber grip
- Includes non-drip attachment (New design)
- A Buna N seal is used under the packing nut as a wiper as the rod is lifted up
- Brass piston rings for long wear and oil additive resistance
- Will easily adapt from 15 to 55 gallon drums with telescoping pickup tube
- 15" from drum to outlet spout makes this pump taller than most models
- Unique variable stroke allows for easy transfer of varied viscosity fluids at a rate of 9 1/2 to 15 ounces per stroke
- Light oils (Maximum 40 weight)
- Hydraulic fluid
- X Not suitable for water based products
- Shop use for dispensing into small measures or open containers
- Best used to dispense fluids from drums to small containers
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $31.99
Rural King SAE 15W-40 CJ-4/SM Engine Oil represents the highest level of engine protection and performance ever built into a new lubricant specification. It was designed for diesel engine applications, including today's emission controlled engines with EGR and diesel particulate filters using Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel (<15 ppm Sulfur) and Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD). It is formulated to provide improved wear protection, deposit and oil consumption control, soot-related viscosity control, prevention of viscosity loss from shearing, used oil low-temperature pumpability and high temperature protection for longer engine life.
- Provides improved wear protection
- High temperature protection for longer engine life
- Prevention of viscosity loss from shearing
- Deposit and oil consumption control