Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price: $39.99
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
You no longer have to wait on someone to come help you out! The 600 PEAK amp Jump-Starter allows you to jump-start your own battery. The Good Year 600 peak amp jump-starter will get you up and running in no time. And for those on the go, an integrated 2.4 Amp USB port and 12V DC outlet will give your electronic devices a boost in a pinch. You will be able to fully charge current phones, tablets and other 500mA or greater Amp requirement.
- 600 PEAK amps
- Higher Cranking Amps / Holds More Charges
- Maintenance Free
- 2.4 AMP USB Port
- Operate / Recharge 12 Volt Accessories
- Battery Status Indicator Lights
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Reversed Clamp Alarm
- AGM Battery Construction
- Pressured for Long Life & Efficiency
- Re-tractable ratcheting system is simple and smart
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or gets dirty
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, black webbed, durable straps
- 3300 pounds load capacity and 1100 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
When your car battery won't hold a charge or, in those worst case scenarios, completely dies, it can be an utter inconvenience to say the least. It always seems to happen when you're already running late to work or school and you have no time to waste. Don't let this headache happen to you. The Voltek battery charger is the perfect fix to this unwanted problem. The Voltek battery charger offers you a 6V or 12V option and a 4 ½ foot lead with copper plated clamps. It has the ability to charge, maintain, and jump start your battery. This battery charger has a built-in display which shows the current draw on the machine and automatically switches to trickle mode once the battery is fully charged, thus preventing an overcharge to the battery. So the next time you face that frustrating moment when your car battery won't start make sure you have the Voltek battery charger on hand to make your life just a little bit easier.
- 10/2/50 Amp
- 6/12 Volt
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Automatically switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 4 1/2 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Thermal protection shutoff
Barrel Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N Seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Has adjusting nut on bung threads. Equipped with non-drip attachment.
- Powder coated silver gray steel construction with die cast aluminum head
- Heavy duty pump lever with rubber grip
- Includes non-drip attachment (New design)
- A Buna N seal is used under the packing nut as a wiper as the rod is lifted up
- Brass piston rings for long wear and oil additive resistance
- Will easily adapt from 15 to 55 gallon drums with telescoping pickup tube
- 15" from drum to outlet spout makes this pump taller than most models
- Unique variable stroke allows for easy transfer of varied viscosity fluids at a rate of 9 1/2 to 15 ounces per stroke
- Light oils (Maximum 40 weight)
- Hydraulic fluid
- X Not suitable for water based products
- Shop use for dispensing into small measures or open containers
- Best used to dispense fluids from drums to small containers
A great multi-use starter/charger with amp rates for fast emergency starts, regular charging needs and trickle charging small batteries. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Power On and Fully Charged. • Automatic shut off – will not overcharge batteries. • Convenient carrying handle.Learn More
The bonus accessory with all LED Grilles now and also sold separate (#46666) is the Grille Emblem by Rigid Industries. Comes as standard Stainless Steel but the sky is the limit for you to customize it to match any vehicle!
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Customizable to any color you can imagine
***COMES IN RAW STAINLESS STEEL***Learn More
Band type Dolly for 100-120 pound (15 gallon) size drums.
- Fits 15 to 16-gallon containers (adjustable clamp bolt)
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 13 1/2" / 14 1/4"
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.