Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminu, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
Dimensions: H: 13 1/4" W: 16 1/4" L: 56 1/4"
Cubic feet: 4.1Learn More
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 45 Amp Draw 4.1 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 4500 Lux @ 10m 1210.0 Beam Distance 695.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 121,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family SR-Series
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90 deg. cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features clear coat, powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2 W: 27 1/2 L: 71 1/2
Cubic feet: 15.3Learn More
The Northstar Sportstar II WG ATV Trailer has EZ side load for drive-on-drive-off capability. Perfect for 2 of the largest single rider ATVs. Full-size rear ramp gate makes for a more universal trailer.
- Weight: 580 lbs.
- 2000 lbs. GVWR
- Ramp Gate with Side-Loading Ramps
- 13" Wheels
- Heavy-Duty Mesh Floor
- Spare Tire Mount
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 75 Amp Draw 5.43 LED's 20 Raw Lumens 7500 Lux @ 10m 1632.0 Beam Distance 808.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 163,200 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family Q-Series
Another awesome product made in the USA!
The Collapsible Dog Box is constructed of welded aluminum, it can be shipped ground anywhere in the continental USA, is easy to assemble, and you can add your own padlock on the doors if you choose.
Description and Highlights
Outside Dimensions: 48" wide x 48" deep x 24" tall
- Double Door
- No Floor
- With Divider
Weighs only 48 pounds.
Comes shipped in a box, takes only a few minutes to assemble!
Beagle and Bird Dog Boxes are made of all aluminum construction. Unlike our competitors, our dog boxes are made starting with a strong aluminum framework of 1" x 1.5" aluminum with open bar spacing all the way around. We then add .063 thick diamond plate to finish the top. The center divider is made from textured aluminum on a welded frame. The door latches are designed so that you can add your own padlock to keep your dogs safe.
This dog box will fit full size trucks, most small pickup trucks, SUV's, and some ATV's.Learn More
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
The SCX10 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited C/R Edition is Axial’s most recent invention that is packed to the extreme with licensed replica gear from all of the full-size off-roading’s hottest brands, including Rigid Industries LED Lighting (E-Series LED Light Bar and D-Series Dually), BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires, Black Rock wheels and Poison Spyder’s Rock Brawler bumpers and Crusher fender flares. The new SCX10 flavor displays CRC logos, a new project for full-size off-road racing star Casey Currie. To no one’s surprise, Axial got the stance perfect and this Jeep looks the business.
- Rigid Industries LED Lights (E-Series LED Light Bar and D-Series Dually)
- CRC Edition Black Rock wheels
- 1.9 BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires
- Tactic TSX45 high torque metal gear servo
- WB8 Wild Boar™ splined driveshafts
- 4-link suspension
- Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Bumpers
- Poison Spyder Crusher Flares
- 2.4 GHz radio system
- Extra decal sheet with CRC and Rigid Industries logos included
Disclaimer: Rigid Industries LED Lighting does not handle the warranty of this product please contact Axial directly at Axial RacingLearn More