Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
NO WIRING NECESSARY!
Charge, maintain, or jumpstart 12 Volt Batteries.
- Charging Rates at 2amp to 6amp
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Automatically switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 4 1/2 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Thermal protection shutoff
- Size: 5 lbs - Dimensions: 16.07" H X 4.5" Diameter
- Model Number: FX340GW - UL Rating: 3-A, 40-B:C
- Effective Against Class: ABC - Discharge Time: 13 to 15 sec
- Discharge Range: 12 to 18 ft - Operating Pressure: 195 PSI
- Expellant: Monoammonium Phosphate - Cylinder Material: Seamless Aluminum
- 2 amp trickle/slow charge - charges a small battery in 3 to 8 hours.
- 10 amp rate for most everyday charging needs - charges in 3 to 5 hours.
Rural King SAE 15W-40 CJ-4/SM Engine Oil represents the highest level of engine protection and performance ever built into a new lubricant specification. It was designed for diesel engine applications, including today's emission controlled engines with EGR and diesel particulate filters using Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel (<15 ppm Sulfur) and Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD). It is formulated to provide improved wear protection, deposit and oil consumption control, soot-related viscosity control, prevention of viscosity loss from shearing, used oil low-temperature pumpability and high temperature protection for longer engine life.
- Provides improved wear protection
- High temperature protection for longer engine life
- Prevention of viscosity loss from shearing
- Deposit and oil consumption control
Bio-Diesel & E-85 Lever Style Pump similar to the D-S Pump, with a newly designed piston for Bio-Deisel & E-85.
- Rugged steel construction
- Delivers approximately 1-gallon per 9 strokes
- Yellow powder coated finish
- PTFE seals
- FKM O-ring
- Garden hose type threads on spout
- Telescoping suction tube
Disposable paper funnel.
- 32 oz.
- Pack of 36