115 Volt AC Electric Gear Pump With Center Powered Metal Gears. Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Fuel pump designed for Every Day use in Agricultural, Construction, Automotive & Industrial applications.
- Rain & Weather proof for tough outdoor use
- Lightweight, yet strong non corroding Aluminum Die cast construction
- Geared pump design using precision sintered metal gears
- Geared construction makes the pump tolerant to contaminants in fuel; in addition to offering tremendous suction & minimal noise
- Designed such that the motor cannot be switched ON without removing Nozzle from the Nozzle Hanger
- cUL, ATEX & IECE listed Motor
- Duty Cycle: 30 Minutes On / 30 Minutes Off
Heavy Duty 115V AC
Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM)
Explosion Proof Motor
1/8 HP 115V AC
Internal Bypass Valve
2 pc threaded
3/4" x 12' Anti-Static Hose
3/4" Manual with Swivel
Battery Cable (2 wire)
*measure at pump outlet with vehicle engine switched onLearn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. We then give the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. We use 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with our marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3096 Lux @ 10m 37.3 Beam Distance 122.2 m Peak Beam Intensity 3,732 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family D-Series Sold As Pair
- Use on 5-piece 25" to 51" with pry bar/bead loosening pockets
- 4-1/4" stroke
- 13.8 ton ram will break the toughest beads
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- 10896 Giant Tire Bead Breaker
- 10604 8' Hose
- 10875 5 Quart Plastic Reservoir Pump
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 65 Amp Draw 4.71 LED's 20 Raw Lumens 5740 Lux @ 10m 260.0 Beam Distance 322.5 m Peak Beam Intensity 26,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family M-Series
Air Operated Chassis Lube System. Stationary Style. Fits 35-50 lb. pails.
- Heavy-duty 55:1 ratio
- Air pressure 70-100 PSI
- Air inlet ¼” NPT
- Grease outlet ¼” NPT
- 1/4" x 10' grease hose
- ¼” x 48” air hose
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Quick connect couplers for air
- Foot valve
- Ball valve
- Fits 35-50 lb. pail
- Tube length 17 ¾”
- Drum adapter 2” NPT 1 5/32” tall
- Pump tube diameter 1 5/32”
- Approximate capacity:
- 2.2 lbs./min free flow with 100 psi air pressure and grease at 68° F
- 1.3 lbs./min through 33 feet of ¼” hose and grease control handle
- Grease through NLPI #2
- Removes both top and bottom bead from short side - no need to flip tire/rim.
- Demount all tubeless tires 17.5” thru 24.5” and Super Singles up through 315/22.5” Including most radial and bias ply tires.
- Demounts tire in 8 seconds.
- 90518-100-1 ESC-100
- 90518-200M ESC-200M
Evacuation Kit for MODEL 234 Low Boy oil drain. 1158 volt. Converts oil drain to oil evacuation system. Includes motor, fittings and plastic hose.Learn More
- Unique design provides style and secure storage
- Hidden automotive grade rotary latches provides extra security
- Auto lift self-rising shocks allow for simple, one-handed access
- Aerodynamic patented design complements today's trucks
- A: 63"
- B: 71"
- C: 11 3/4"
- D: 13 3/4"
- E: 20"