VR1 Racing Motor Oil's exclusive chemistry is designed to reduce friction and enhance power. It is among the most popular engine lubricants in all types of racing including CART, stock car and drag racing. It is recommended for engines burning gasoline and full or partial alcohol fuels in track and street service.
- High performance and protection for today's engines that run at high RPM
- New ashless anti-wear additives combined with ZDDP provide ultimate wear protection
- Enhanced anti-foam system helps protect the engine even during extreme stress
- Enhanced additives protect against high-temperature deposits for a cleaner engine
- Friction modifiers help improve horsepower output
- Strap features strong D-rings on both ends and a full-length, thick protective sleeve
- Have strong D-rings on strap ends
- Strap is durable and is 2 inches wide by 24 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3,333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Super strong 3/8" elastic cord tightly wrapped with a black polyester fabric
- Heavy wire ends are heat treated for extra strength then yellow chromated for long lasting life.
- 4 Pack
Diesel Kleen® +Cetane Boost® is the premier “performance” product on the market. Diesel Kleen® is loaded with cetane, detergency and lubricity additives to keep your diesel engine running at peak performance.
If you are looking for an antigel, Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® is the product you should be using. Like Diesel Kleen®, Diesel Fuel Supplement® contains a cetane and detergency package. However, it is not as concentrated as Diesel Kleen® to allow for the superior antigel in Diesel Fuel Supplement®.Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $4.99
Maintaining the proper pressure in your vehicle's tires will minimize tread wear, increase gas mileage and improve handling.
- Easy to read LED display
- Lit tip & backlit for night use
- Auto shut off
- Reset button
- Ergonomic rubberized grip
- Low to high PSI,KPA & BAR
Meets high temperature requirements of all disc and drum brakes and similar applications.Learn More
Lucas Fuel treatment complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad, locomotive, and marine diesel equipment engines.
A powerful blend of oils and additives that contain no SOLVENTS. Designed to increase power and fuel mileage and also lower exhaust emissions through a more complete combustion.
Lucas Fuel Treatment is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into fuel tank.
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
- Case qty: 24
AC Delco Oil Filter is engineered to meet all the high standards set by the industry. It helps capture harmful contaminants that can harm the engine, thereby helping to increase the lifespan of the engine. This unit is put through a variety of tests under extreme and unusual conditions to ensure high quality and dependability.Learn More