VR1 Racing Motor Oil's exclusive chemistry is designed to reduce friction and enhance power. It is among the most popular engine lubricants in all types of racing including CART, stock car and drag racing. It is recommended for engines burning gasoline and full or partial alcohol fuels in track and street service.
- High performance and protection for today's engines that run at high RPM
- New ashless anti-wear additives combined with ZDDP provide ultimate wear protection
- Enhanced anti-foam system helps protect the engine even during extreme stress
- Enhanced additives protect against high-temperature deposits for a cleaner engine
- Friction modifiers help improve horsepower output
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $6.99
With this convenient 12 Volt heater and defroster you can quickly heat your vehicle, just by plugging it into the cigarette lighter socket or 12 volt power port. The compact design allows the heater to fit easily on dashboards to defrost windshield or on the floor to quickly provide heat to the passenger compartment.
- Quickly heats your vehicle
- Removable 360 swivel base
- Mounts with screw or adhesive pads
- Input Voltage: 12V
- No need to wait for engine to warm
- Swing out handle for mobile use
- Includes 63" fused power cord
- Output Power: 150W
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $4.99
This 2"x20' strap is a great item at an even greater price. With a 3,333lbs working load limit, and a 10,000lbs and a reinforced construction you will get maximum strength and versatility. The loop on the ends makes for quick and easy attachment to tow hooks and hitch balls to pull you out of any predicament.Learn More
Stanadyne Performance Formula Diesel Fuel Treatment
Treats 60 Gallon of Fuel
Experts have studied this treatment and it's endorsed by some of the big OEM's. Probably one of the most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additives on the market today.
- Made by a fuel injection equipment manufacturer
- Approved by Several OEM's (GM, Ford, John Deere, Navistar)
- Proven to perform best in independent testing
- The Premium, all-season, all-purpose diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle any diesel fuel related problem
- Meets Cummins L10 Superior test for cleanliness
Performance Formula Features
- Cold Weather Protection: Reduces #2 diesel fuel pour point by up to 40 degrees F (22 degrees C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25 degrees F (13 degrees C), depending upon base fuel
- Cleans and Protects Injectors: detergents and deposit modifiers help remove varnish and other deposits to prevent plugging
- Hot Weather: lubricator and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and thin
- Increases Horsepower: With up to a 5 point cetane gain, resulting in better acceleration, power, etc.
- Improves Fuel Economy: Independent tests have shown up to 8% improvement in MPG.
- Easier and Faster Start-up: In cold weather, when fuel can gell or in very hot conditions when fuel viscosity is low.
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions
- Reduces Wear of Expensive Fuel Systems: Lubricants protect against effect of low-sulfur fuel
- Upgrades and Stabilizes Fuel: no need to buy expensive "premium" or blended fuel. Keeps fuel fresher and reduces sludge
- Helps Remove Water: A special water demulsifier causes tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion so the filter/water separator can be more effective
- Can be used with Bio-Diesel Fuel: Up to B5 or %5 bio content
- Alcohol Free: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
Store at room temperature
Add before re-fueling
Note: All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle OEMs have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Performance Formula, which should be used year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems.Learn More
- Treats as much as a 50 lb. bag of rock salt
- Spray on before a storm to prevent ice and snow build up
- After a storm, use as an instant ice melter
- Will not harm concrete, asphalt or plants
- Protects in temperatures to -27F
Diesel 9·1·1® is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a winter diesel fuel emergency.
- Treats 30-75 Gallons
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant — contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters — no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes — no tow truck needed
- Removes water from fuel system — extends life of fel-filters, fuel-injection pumps and fuel injectors
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication — protects fuel injectors and pumps against Low and ULSD wear
To Deice Frozen Fuel Filters
Water is dissolved in and carried by all diesel fuels. At temperatures below +32°F, water that has collected in fuel-filters freezes. This causes decreased fuel flow to the engine and results in reduced engine power or engine shutdown.
To de-ice frozen fuel-filters, check to insure that diesel fuel in the equipment fuel tanks is not gelled. If fuel is liquid:
- 1. Remove fuel-filters.
- 2. Empty remaining liquid from fuel-filters.
- 3. Fill fuel-filters with 50% Diesel 9•1•1® and 50% diesel fuel.
- 4. Reinstall fuel-filters.
- 5. Start engine.
- 6. If outside temperature is below +20°F, add Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® as directed to prevent further gelling.
- The ratchet strap tie downs work great for securing cargo for transport
- Ratcheting system to tighten strap around cargo
- Strap is yellow webbed, durable and is 2 inches wide by 12 feet long
- 3500 pounds load capacity, 1166 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $4.99
Maintaining the proper pressure in your vehicle's tires will minimize tread wear, increase gas mileage and improve handling.
- Easy to read LED display
- Lit tip & backlit for night use
- Auto shut off
- Reset button
- Ergonomic rubberized grip
- Low to high PSI,KPA & BAR
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Let the Voltek 12 foot 10 gauge Jumper Cables save you from being stranded on the side of the road!
- Light duty for vehicles, motorcycles, ATV and UTVs
- Red / Black clamps for safety hook-up
- Tangle-free rubber-coated cables
- Weather resistant for long-lasting use on the go
- 150 amp / 250 peak. 1 1/2 lbs.
Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More