Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $99.99
Dewalt is a trusted tool brand and this Dewalt 18V Ni-Cad Cordless Grease Gun is a product that you can trust to be durable and dependable when you purchase it. With the cordless grease gun you get the ease of use and power that Dewalt is known for with this all in one tool.
It has an impressive motor offers 9,000 max psi that enables it to power through clogged grease fittings. The Dewalt Cordless Grease Gun has a high volume pump that pushed up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications. The Cordless Grease gun has a variable speed trigger that offers precise control of the grease flow while you are working with it. It also offers an integrated no-mar foot design which allows the user to place the tool on a flat service when not using it.
The Dewalt 18V Ni-Cad Cordless Grease Gun has a 42" extra-long, flexible hose enabling you to reach the hard to reach grease fittings.
- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism .
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $69.99
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Do not let your important things fly off the truck or trailer this time! Instead, use this 30 feet long tow strap to tie everything important down on the load you are hauling. This strap is 6 inches wide and made of tough, durable webbing, covered in a high tenacity nylon to give some extra strength in the extreme pull area. The strap also features a sewn in loop to make the strap easier to attach to anything you are hauling, and anything you are hauling with. The strength of this strap is an amazing 55,000 pounds breaking strength, making it the go to strap for any job no matter how large or small. It can handle up to 27,000 pounds vehicle towing weight, making it a tough strap able to make a tough job a little simpler. Whether towing a car or truck or moving a friend across town, this towing strap can be put to good use.
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $97.49
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 65 Part Number RK-AGM65 CCA at 0°F 750 RC MIN @ 25A 140 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 70 Dimensions 12" L x 7 3/16" W x 7 1/2" H Battery Terminal Type A
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life and drain intervals in the most severe on and off-highway applications. The advanced chemistry of this product delivers exceptional performance in both modern high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) as well as older engines operating on low or higher sulfur fuel. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the new API CI-4 service category and JASO industry specifications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. This product also meets the latest API specifications for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot buildup and exposure to higher temperatures and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear, and high temperature deposits. Due to its unique formulation, it also meets the more demanding SAE 10W cold temperature pumping requirements.Learn More
Block the sun from penetrating your Class A windshield. One size fit's almost every Class A windshield with no drilling necessary. This is a must-have product for anyone who camps in the sun. While drapes and folding windshield reflectors prevent light from entering the windshield, this product stops the heat, eliminating the greenhouse effect. Plus, it prevents dashboards and curtains from fading in the sunlight. A cheaper, easier alternative to custom-fit windshield covers that will not leave your coach full of drilled holes.
- Constructed using patented Tyvek® RV™ fabric by DuPont™.
- Patent pending design secures in minutes with no need for drilling.
- Quick-connect buckles attach at 3 contact points: mirrors (bottom & top mounted models) and any accessory on the RV roof.
- Decreases need for A/C usage while camping.
- Includes storage bag.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- 140" W at the top; 102" W at bottom
- Height: 70"
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PTFE
- Seals: PTFE
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for Alcohols, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents