$59.99The 24 LED Amber Light Bar is a great way to be noticed and stand out while on the road!Product Features:
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 3 amps
- Light Source:LED
- 7 Flash Patterns - Can Be Changed Manually
- Lamp Color Available: Amber
- Cover Color: Clear
- On/Off switch
- 9 1/2' Cable
- 2 Magnet Standers
- Headlight Material: PMMA
- Length - 11 Inches
- Width - 6.5 Inches
- Height - 2.5 Inches
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Block the sun from penetrating your Class A windshield. One size fit's almost every Class A windshield with no drilling necessary. This is a must-have product for anyone who camps in the sun. While drapes and folding windshield reflectors prevent light from entering the windshield, this product stops the heat, eliminating the greenhouse effect. Plus, it prevents dashboards and curtains from fading in the sunlight. A cheaper, easier alternative to custom-fit windshield covers that will not leave your coach full of drilled holes.
- Constructed using patented Tyvek® RV™ fabric by DuPont™.
- Patent pending design secures in minutes with no need for drilling.
- Quick-connect buckles attach at 3 contact points: mirrors (bottom & top mounted models) and any accessory on the RV roof.
- Decreases need for A/C usage while camping.
- Includes storage bag.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- 140" W at the top; 102" W at bottom
- Height: 70"
Fuel nozzle with automatic shut-off.
- 1” Inlet
- 1” Outlet
- UL Listed
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for DEF, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Protect your travel trailer investment with the most durable contour-fit RV cover on the market. The ADCO exclusive Dupont Tyvek® RV top panel provides maximum protection against the sun's damaging U.V. rays. High performance polypropylene sides insure maximum breathability and virtually eliminate mold and mildew. Especially useful in dusty climates. Contoured to fit the curves of Pop-Up trailers. Strap and buckle attachments prevent billowing in windy locations and allow for a custom look. Reinforced, elasticized corners resist tears and snags. Includes storage bag for easy stowing of cover when not in use. Exclude hitch when measuring your trailer to determine the cover needed for a proper fit.
- The most durable ALL CLIMATE Folding Trailer cover on the market
- Dupont Tyvek® top panel provides maximum protection against the sun's damaging U.V. rays
- High performance polypropylene sides insure maximum breathability
- Strap and buckle attachments prevent billowing
- Reinforced, elasticized corners resist tears and snags
- Front and Rear Cinching system
- Storage bag
- For proper fit, make sure to include bumpers and spare tire when measuring your trailer. You can exclude the hitch and ground clearance. Covers are not intended to cover hitch. Scaled to fit trailers up to 104" Wide and 60" Side Wall Height (excluding ground clearance)
- Made to accommodate roof-top accessories such as A/C
- 2 year manufacturers replacement warranty
Sizing Part # Length Cover Dimensions (LxWxH) 2890 Up to 8' 96" x 85" x 42" 2891 8'1" - 10' 120" x 85" x 42" 2892 10'1" - 12' 144" x 85" x 42" 2893 12'1" - 14' 168" x 85" x 42" 2894 14'1" - 16' 192" x 85" x 42" 2895 16'1" - 18' 216" x 85" x 42"
The “Personal” Smoker’s Cease Fire® controls unsightly cigarette litter. It fits snugly alongside chairs on decks, patios, and poolside. With compact measurements of 30” high and 11” in diameter (762 x 279 mm), it becomes handicap accessible, and perfect for tight spaces or light smoking traffic areas.
This smaller two-piece cigarette butt receptacle is made of all-weather polyethylene. Cleaning is a snap by simply unscrewing the base from the top and emptying the removable galvanized steel pail. The self-extinguishing design reduces fire risks and is FM approved.Learn More