Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
Lighting kit for 2007-2013.5 KTM 250EXC/350EXC/500EXC. Mounts two Rigid SR-M/SR-M2 lights or one Rigid SR-M/SR-M2 and one Rigid SR-Q/SR-Q2. Light weight aluminum construction with durable powder coat. Kit comes with mount hardware and a custom switch assembly.
- Made for 2007-2013.5 KTM Motorcycles
- Light Weight Aluminum Construction
- Durable Powder Coat
- Includes: Mount Hardware & a Custom Switch Assembly
- Includes Pendant Switch
**********LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
Translucent red polyethylene container for view of oil level. Pour spout and hand grips on top and bottom. 18" funnel of heavy duty polyethylene. Adjustable height and is on wheels. 1 3/4" Drain tube. Adjusts from 44 1/2" to 67" in height.Learn More
- 12 Amp Hours (Ah) at 10 hrs
- Sealed VRLA technology
- AGM separators provide vibration resistance.
- Designed for maintenance free performance.
- Heat-sealed case/cover resists damage from vibration and abuse.
- Excellent for on or off-road applications.
- Dry battery, acid pack, hardware and instructions
- 6 month warranty
The all-new 2010-2014 Kawasaki Teryx® Grille Mount Kit - This Grille Mounts (1) one 10" SR-Series or SR2-Series (Lights sold separately) in between the slats of the front grille. Stainless steel construction with durable powder coat. This isn’t for everyone, and it doesn't pretend to be. Kawasaki’s most exclusive two-seat Side x Side now can be equipped with Rigid Industries Rugged Stylized LED Grille! That make the Teryx line the strongest and most reliable, and now most stylish and rugged Side x Sides money can buy!
- Made for 2010-2014 Kawasaki Teryx
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Durable Powder Coat
- Mounts (1) 10" SR-Series or SR2-Series
**************LIGHTS SOLD SEPARATELY****************Learn More
Adjustable trolley for carrying 16 gallon to 120 lb. drum. A convenient tool for creating a portable grease or oil dispensing system.
- Drum top hook
- Hose hook
- Meter hook
- Self lubricating plastic and rubber wheels
Cart only: does not include drum or meter pump shown in additional picturesLearn More
Plastic Rotary Pump For dispensing petroleum products, Water-based chemicals, and chlorinated Solvents. Polypropylene construction with PTFE seals.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: PTFE
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for Petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents