- R134a Aluminum Manifold Gauge Set
- Includes Red, Blue & Yellow 72" hoses and Service Couplers
- Large Sight Glass for Visual Inspections
- Auxillary Vacuum Line Access Port
- Scales in PSI and BAR measurements
- Professional Grade
ITEM A/C Charging Hose Set TYPE R134a SIZE (IN.) 72 MATERIAL Rubber and Brass APPLICATION R134a Manifold Gauges FOR USE WITH R134a Systems NUMBER OF PIECES 3 INCLUDES Red, Yellow, Blue Hoses PACKAGE QUANTITY 1
Safely store manuals and documents in these weather-resistant polyethylene storage boxes. Each box is bright red for high visibility and features a smooth area for labels. Use the label pack provided that includes two blank labels and labels printed "SDS" and "Instruction Manual". Boxes come with heavy-duty double-sided tape for easy installation. Accepts padlock when security is a concern and SDS binder.Learn More
OSHA compliant Oily Waste Cans are essential when using solvent soaked cloths and wiping rags. Rags and cloths soaked with thinners, linseed oil, combustible adhesives, and other flammable liquids present a serious fire risk when discarded improperly.
The specially designed lid opens no more than 60 degrees and stays closed when not in use. This isolates the contents from fire sources and limits oxygen, virtually eliminating a risk of spontaneous combustion. All cans feature a galvanized steel body construction with durable powder-coat finish.Learn More
Rags and cloths soaked with solvents, thinners, linseed oil, combustible adhesives and other flammable liquids present a serious fire risk when improperly discarded. Lid opens to no more than 60 degrees and stays closed when not in use, isolating contents from fire sources and limiting oxygen to virtually eliminate the risk of spontaneous combustion. Round construction and elevated base allow circulation of air around can to disperse heat and reduce moisture build-up and rusting. Durable steel construction with a poweder-coat finish provides chemical resistance.
- Ten-year warranty.
- 12 Amp Hours (Ah) at 10 hrs
- Sealed VRLA technology
- AGM separators provide vibration resistance.
- Designed for maintenance free performance.
- Heat-sealed case/cover resists damage from vibration and abuse.
- Excellent for on or off-road applications.
- Dry battery, acid pack, hardware and instructions
- 6 month warranty