Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
- R134a Aluminum Manifold Gauge Set
- Includes Red, Blue & Yellow 72" hoses and Service Couplers
- Large Sight Glass for Visual Inspections
- Auxillary Vacuum Line Access Port
- Scales in PSI and BAR measurements
- Professional Grade
ITEM A/C Charging Hose Set TYPE R134a SIZE (IN.) 72 MATERIAL Rubber and Brass APPLICATION R134a Manifold Gauges FOR USE WITH R134a Systems NUMBER OF PIECES 3 INCLUDES Red, Yellow, Blue Hoses PACKAGE QUANTITY 1
SportsPower™ promotional battery charger for pickup truck, SUV and van market. Comes as a 4-pack, Master Pack with quick-open, zip-tray that makes setup and displaying a piece of cake, or take our 72 count pallet for a quick and easy aisle setup. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 100 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 15 amp fast charge – charges a battery in 2 to 4 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Full Charge and Check Battery. • Fully automatic – will not overcharge batteries.Learn More
This trailer tire and wheel assembly is designed for improved handling and ride characteristics. Exceeds DOT requirements for performance you can depend on.
- White powder finish
- Wheel resists rust
- 4x4-inch bolt center
- Load range ; 1045 lbs. capacity
The Tilting Drum Cradle tips, rotates, moves, and stores 55-gallon drums. Equipped with self-storing lever bar and non-sparking 2-1/2” diameter wheels. 600 lb. capacity. Shipped knocked down.Learn More