Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $69.99
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life and drain intervals in the most severe on and off-highway applications. The advanced chemistry of this product delivers exceptional performance in both modern high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) as well as older engines operating on low or higher sulfur fuel. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the new API CI-4 service category and JASO industry specifications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. This product also meets the latest API specifications for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot buildup and exposure to higher temperatures and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear, and high temperature deposits. Due to its unique formulation, it also meets the more demanding SAE 10W cold temperature pumping requirements.Learn More
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PTFE
- Seals: PTFE
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for Alcohols, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
If you’ve ever felt like you’ve been falsely accused of a traffic accident or a moving violation we’re sure you would’ve liked to have had video proof. Now you can with an unbelievably cost effective dash camera from Top Dawg Electronics. The TD Premium 720P DVR Dash Cam offers crystal clear audio & high-resolution recording of everything you see and hear. With the new TD Dash Cam you can easily record your driver’s view OR interior view in real time with audio! The Top Dawg Premium 720P Dash DVR offers a wide angle HD cameras, 2.4” Color LCD and IR lights to improve night recording. The Top Dawg Dash Cam acts as your vehicle black box, records all you see and hear with a time and date stamped video file that will help you prevent fraudulent claims and erroneous traffic tickets. This also includes motion detection, HDMI Port and HDMI Cable which allows you to watch in HD video on LCD. We all know that this technology has been used by police officers for years to protect them, why shouldn’t you use that same technology? Now, if your insurance companies or any Judge wants evidence of a traffic ticket or accident, you will have a time and date stamped video that will assist you! Includes HDMI Cables, HDMI Slot, DC Mobile Charger, USB Charging Line, rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, windshield mount and 8GB SD Card, comes with everything to get started out of the box and installs in minutes!
- Easy to operate, installs in minutes. Ready to use out of the box.
- The Top Dawg Dash Cam acts as your vehicle black box
- Records all you see and hear
- Time and date stamped for verification
- Helps prevent fraudulent claims
- Infrared LED’s for recording at night
- 2.4” LCD screen rotates 270 degrees
- Anti-theft technology with motion detector
- Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Includes 8 GB SD Card (It is highly recommended that you contact Top Dawg before upgrading the SD card)
- Includes HDMI out which allows you to watch in HD video on LCD
- New Top Dawg Dash DVR Nigh Vision Camera
- USB Charging/Data Line
- DC Mobile Charger
- 8 GB SD Card
- HDMI Cable
- Heavy Duty Windshield Mount
- User Guide
- 12 Month Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Specifications Video AVI Format, 1280 by 720 @ 30 fps, 640 by 480 @ 30 fps Photo JPEG, 1600 by 1200 Display 2.4 inch TFT Colorful 270° Rotating LCD SD Card Up to 32 GB SD Card Sensor OV9712 Camera 1/4 Color CMOS WXGA Night Vision Camera Viewing Angle 120° Interface USB. 2.0 Microphone Included Operation System Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/ or above Battery Rechargeable 500mAh Li-Polymer Recording Cycled Recording Length of Recording Time on 8 GB Card 100 minutes (1280 by 720) Motion Detection Select On or Off Power DC5V Nominal Charging Time Max 2 Hours Battery Use Time Up to 1 Hour Part Number TDCAM01
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
OSHA compliant Oily Waste Cans are essential when using solvent soaked cloths and wiping rags. Rags and cloths soaked with thinners, linseed oil, combustible adhesives, and other flammable liquids present a serious fire risk when discarded improperly.
The specially designed lid opens no more than 60 degrees and stays closed when not in use. This isolates the contents from fire sources and limits oxygen, virtually eliminating a risk of spontaneous combustion. All cans feature a galvanized steel body construction with durable powder-coat finish.Learn More