Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
The Tilting Drum Cradle tips, rotates, moves, and stores 55-gallon drums. Equipped with self-storing lever bar and non-sparking 2-1/2” diameter wheels. 600 lb. capacity. Shipped knocked down.Learn More
Plastic Rotary Pump For dispensing petroleum products, Water-based chemicals, and chlorinated Solvents. Polypropylene construction with PTFE seals.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: PTFE
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for Petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
Sometimes, when you are planning a road trip, you don't want to hassle with limited space in your vehicle. With everyone bringing all of their stuff, the vehicle can fill up quickly. Well, don't worry about that this time. Get a cargo carrier from Rural King, strap it to your vehicle, and save room. The cargo carrier easily attaches to the 2" receiver on your vehicle, so don't worry about it being difficult to install. It is very light, made from lightweight aluminum, so it won't drag on your vehicle. We find that the cargo carriers come in handy for bulky supplies such as coolers, suitcases, baby strollers, or whatever large item you plan on bringing. Not only is it tough to find enough room in your vehicle, but if you manage fit all of it, everyone is crammed in like sardines. Long road trips can stress people out but alleviate the stress while adding elbow room by using the aluminum cargo carrier!
- Ultra light aluminum
- 500 lb. maximum capacity
- Attaches easily to your vehicle
Dimensions: 9.5" H x 49.5" W x 22.5" DLearn More
Band type Dolly for 55-gallon drums. Heavy-duty type with wide steel cross braces and hoop. Equipped with steel casters.
- Fits 55-gallon drums
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 23"
- Maximum Load: 450 lbs.
Tilting Drum Cradle - without axle and wheels.
- Tips & rotates
- Stores 55-gallon drums
- Self-storing lever bar
- 600 lb. capacity