Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $79.99
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Includes MODEL 2178 Hose and MODEL 53 nozzle holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
- Black rubber 3/4" x 8 ft. Hose (2178)
- Manual Nozzle (L30-90N)
- Holster (53)
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $89.99
- Recovery strap helps you release stuck vehicles
- Nylon-reinforced loop ends are long lasting and quick and easy to attach
- Heavy duty, 2-ply webbing
- Stitched ends reduce wear and let you quickly and easily attach this strap to tow hooks
Specifications Strap Dimensions 10" W x 30' L Max. Vehicle Weight 62,500 lbs Breaking Strength 125,000 lbs
This Rigid Industries fog light replacement kit is designed specifically for the 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and allows for a clean, OE-quality install of Rigid Industries high output lighting. This kit allows you to install two (2) D-Series LED lights (not included) in each fog light opening in the lower front bumper of your Silverado. Made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel, it features a high quality black powder-coat finish. Installation is simple, using basic hand tools, and requires no drilling or cutting. This kit includes all necessary hardware, and features Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2010 Chevy 2500 / 3500
****************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED*****************Learn More
- This part is required to install your Weatherguard Protect-A-Rail Cab Protector solidly to your truck bed.
- New style mounting bracket requires only one hole in the front rail and two holes in the side rail of the truck bed.
- Fits: 1999 and newer Super Duty F-250/F-350 and 1996 and older F-150/F-250/F-350
- Reduce back injuries in shop.
- Tire/wheel is rotated left or right on tiltable roller pads for perfect stud alignment.
- Perfect for 8-10 hole Budd type wheels.
- Removes tire/rim assembly fast and easy.
- Increases productivity.
- Saves time, money, and is maintenance free.
- Heavy duty tubular construction lifts 280 lbs.
- 3" caster/wheels roll the truck wheels for effortless removal or replacement.
- Works with tires 19.5" through 24.5".
- Use on standard size truck tire/wheel.