This Better Built truck box provides, secure, organized storage for small parts and is designed to fit either in front or behind wheel well.
H: 18"Learn More
The Kidde Pro 20 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal. Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher. Easy-to-pull safety pin. Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle and lever. 20 pounds of fire extinguishing agent (Average) 6 year limited warranty. UL approved wall hanger. Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with mounting bracket (not supplied). Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection. U.S.C.G. Approved bracket part number 292474.Learn More
- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
Bumper mount kit for the 2014 Toyota Tundra. Mounts one of any Rigid 30" SR-Series or SR2-Series LED lights neatly. Stainless steel construction with durable powder coat. Some cutting of plastic required. Professional Installation Recommended.
- Fits 2014 Toyota Tundra
- Works with any Rigid 30" SR-Series or SR2-Series LED light
- Black Finish
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Durable Powder Coat
*************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*************Learn More
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 8 strokes
- For 15 - 55-gallon drum
- 2 “ bung adapter (L30-79N)
- 22” to 39” telescoping suction tube with foot valve (L30-99N)
- 8-ft. hose (L30-95N)
- Lockable handle
- Discharge nozzle (L30-90N)
- Recommended for Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Antifreeze & Glycol
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered, &
- Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
LED Colors Available:
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 490.0 Beam Distance 442.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 49,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black
- This part is required to install your Weatherguard Protect-A-Rail Cab Protector solidly to your truck bed.
- New style mounting bracket requires only one hole in the front rail and two holes in the side rail of the truck bed.
- Fits: Ford 97 and Newer
- Fits all models except Rolling Work Benches, Monster Box line, Model 100 and Model 3068.
- Makes lifting via crane safer and easier
- CE and OSHA certified
- Kit includes 4 lift brackets and attachment hardware
- Installs into pre-punched holes in Model 119-01 Field Station. (Holes are not pre-punched in other models)
- 2500 lb lifting capacity per box (including weight of box)
Dimensions: H:6 1/2 W: 3 1/2 L: 2 3/4Learn More
Suction Kit for wall mounted stub pumps with 3/4" NPT bottom connection. Includes 5’ hose, 90° elbow, 2" NPT bung adapter, 41" x 3/4" suction pipe and lower foot valve.Learn More