- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
Hand pump for dispensing grease from 25 to 50-lb pails. Includes 22-lb fully enclosed container. Heavy duty cast iron construction. Includes spring loaded follower plate. Easy to carry handle.
- Variable stroke develops up to 4,000 PSI
- Delivers 0.3-oz. per stroke
- 22-lb. steel container with carrying handle
- Heavy duty cast iron pump
- 6 1/2-ft. high pressure hose with 4 jaw coupler
- Spring loaded follower plate
- Container must be used with this pump and bulk filled
- Recommended for grease up to NLGI No. 3
The Rigid Industries Halo Torch is one of the most powerful, most versatile LED flashlights on the market today. It offers five modes of operation - High, Medium, Low, Flasher, and SOS. The Halo combines the latest in US-made LED's with a machined aluminum reflector to achieve extremely high output in a small package. The Halo Torch has a nice wide beam for area illumination and, when set to High, it produces 800 raw lumens with a focused center that projects 1,000 feet. At roughly the same size as a Mini Maglite®, the Halo Torch has almost 10 times more light output. The Halo can run for almost 3 hours on a full charge and is impact and water resistant. This kit includes a rechargeable battery and both a 110V wall charger and an AC/DC 12V charger for your vehicle.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Water Resistant Up to 1m
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Rechargeable Battery
- 110V Wall Charger
- AC/DC 12V Charger for Vehicle
Modes of Operation:
- High (800 Lumens)
- Medium (500 Lumens)
- Low (200 Lumens)
- SOS Strobe (Morse Code)
LED's 1 Raw Lumens 800 Lux @ 10m 250.0 Beam Distance 316.2 m Peak Beam Intensity 25,000 cd Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family Flashlights
18 gallon capacity portable oil lift drain. Translucent red polyethylene container for view of oil level. Pour spout and hand grips on top and bottom with spout and 3/4" evacuation valve. Height adjusts from 44 1/2" to 67" and is on 3 1/2" ball bearing wheels.Learn More
This Better Built truck box provides, secure, organized storage for small parts and is designed to fit either in front or behind wheel well.
H: 18"Learn More
Rags and cloths soaked with solvents, thinners, linseed oil, combustible adhesives and other flammable liquids present a serious fire risk when improperly discarded. Lid opens to no more than 60 degrees and stays closed when not in use, isolating contents from fire sources and limiting oxygen to virtually eliminate the risk of spontaneous combustion. Round construction and elevated base allow circulation of air around can to disperse heat and reduce moisture build-up and rusting. Durable steel construction with a powder-coat finish provides chemical resistance.
- Ten-year warranty.