Designed with a single spout for filling and pouring, the sealed lid features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to guard against rupture or explosion.
Made from high-grade coated steel, each can is tested to guarantee 100% leakproof construction. The tough powder-coat finish resists chemicals and stands up to demands of rigorous use. Each Justrite safety can is equipped with a stainless steel flame arrester which dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition. Cans up to 1 quart (1 L) feature a trigger-release handle, while larger capacities have a swinging handle to greatly ease carrying of heavier loads. Large label ID zone on swing-handle cans provides writing space to identity contents, department location, or individual user name.
Certified by FM, UL/ULC, and TÜV, Justrite safety cans also meet OSHA and NFPA requirements, and come with a ten-year warranty.Learn More
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
The Rural King Dolly can be used to store and transport vehicles, as well as other heavy equipment, safely and securely. Single Dolly.
- Use to store and transport vehicles safely and securely
- Heavy-gauge formed steel construction for strength and durability
- Fits tires up to 10in. wide
- 4in. steel swivel casters with brakes for easy maneuverability
- Dolly dimensions - 17 3/4in.L x 14 3/4in.W.
- Capacity (lbs.): 1,250
Grease Pump - hand operated grease pump for full open head pails up to 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes pump, cover, plastic handgrip, carrying handle, follower plate, 6-foot high-pressure hose, and MODEL 28 coupler.
- Maximum output pressure 3,500 PSI
- Delivers 1.2-oz. per 28 strokes
- 4 jaw coupler
- Follower plate (107016)
- 6-ft. high pressure hose
- Carrying handle
- Fits 25 to 50-lb. pail
- Easily dispenses to a grease fitting
- Grease Gun Maximum pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Delivers 1 oz. per 40 strokes
- 12" Whip Hose
- Color: Black
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: HDPE
- Vanes: PTFE
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for Bleach, chlorine and other chemicals compatible with HDPE
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Includes MODEL 2178 Hose and MODEL 53 nozzle holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
- Black rubber 3/4" x 8 ft. Hose (2178)
- Manual Nozzle (L30-90N)
- Holster (53)