Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
- Stainless steel construction (316 alloy)
- Polypropylene bung adapter
- Dispenses approx. 1-gal. per 8 lifts
- Fits 15 - 55-gallon drums
- PTFE packing and seals
- Used for dispensing mild acids, detergents, antifreeze, windshield fluids, MEK, Lacquer Thinner, DEF and acetone.
Whether you're a mechanic at a busy auto shop or a car enthusiast working from your home garage you're going to need a parts washer to clean and maintain all of those engine components you're working with. This is where the Black Bull 3.5 gallon portable parts washer comes to the rescue. This parts washer is a workhorse, boasting an output of up to 210 gallons per hour and the ability to re-circulate .3 gallons of solvent per hour with a 120 VOH/60 HZ water pump. The Black Bull 3.5 gallon portable parts washer removes grease and grime from engine components, oils pans, carburetors and so much more. This parts washer is fully enclosed and constructed of heavy-duty steel but still has a small storage footprint. It even offers a convenient removable tray with drainage holes allowing for quick drying and easy cleanup. So the next time you are searching for a great parts cleaner look no further than the Black Bull 3.5 gallon portable parts washer.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing, small size is easily to transport
- Convenient removable tray with drainage holes
- Black powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Flexible chrome plated nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz water pump
- Fusible link arm and steel lid
- Recirculates .3gpm of solvent
- Rated voltage 120 Volt / 60 Hz
Tank Capacity 5 gallons Solvent Capacity 3.5 gallons Max. Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 22 gph flow rate Max. Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 210 gph flow rate Overall Dimensions 18" W x 9" H x 13.5" D
The Rural King Dolly can be used to store and transport vehicles, as well as other heavy equipment, safely and securely. Single Dolly.
- Use to store and transport vehicles safely and securely
- Heavy-gauge formed steel construction for strength and durability
- Fits tires up to 10in. wide
- 4in. steel swivel casters with brakes for easy maneuverability
- Dolly dimensions - 17 3/4in.L x 14 3/4in.W.
- Capacity (lbs.): 1,250
Grease Pump - hand operated grease pump for full open head pails up to 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes pump, cover, plastic handgrip, carrying handle, follower plate, 6-foot high-pressure hose, and MODEL 28 coupler.
- Maximum output pressure 3,500 PSI
- Delivers 1.2-oz. per 28 strokes
- 4 jaw coupler
- Follower plate (107016)
- 6-ft. high pressure hose
- Carrying handle
- Fits 25 to 50-lb. pail
- Easily dispenses to a grease fitting
Plastic Rotary Pump For dispensing aggressive chemicals including chlorinated solvents, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons. PPS construction with PTFE seals.
- Dispenses 1 gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: PPS
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: PTFE
- Recommended for aggressive chemicals, chlorinated solvents, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Includes MODEL 2178 Hose and MODEL 53 nozzle holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
- Black rubber 3/4" x 8 ft. Hose (2178)
- Manual Nozzle (L30-90N)
- Holster (53)
- Grease Gun Maximum pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Delivers 1 oz. per 40 strokes
- 12" Whip Hose
- Color: Silver
- PPS, FKM, PTFE and stainless steel construction
- Dispenses maximum 12-oz. per stroke
- For 15-55-gallon drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- Bung adapter will fit 1 1/4” and 2” drum openings
- Used for stronger acids, alcohols, hexane, toluene and water based fluids.