Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Includes MODEL 2178 Hose and MODEL 53 nozzle holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
- Black rubber 3/4" x 8 ft. Hose (2178)
- Manual Nozzle (L30-90N)
- Holster (53)
This high-capacity 12 volt NiCad rechargeable battery easily snaps in for use with the PowerLuber 12 Volt Grease Gun. Dispenses a minimum of three grease cartridges under normal conditions. Have a second battery pack charged and ready to go for uninterrupted all day lubrication! 1300 mA-hour capacity.Learn More
Fuel nozzle with automatic shut-off.
- 1” Inlet
- 1” Outlet
- UL Listed
Will satisfy most applications involving hydraulic reservoirs, lubrication and fuel storage tanks, transformers, pumps and gearboxes. The Air Sentry Breathers replace the standard breather or vent cap on virtually all types of industrial equipment, storage tanks, and transformers. They prevent destructive contaminants from entering fluid reservoirs and tanks as air is breathed in and out due to thermal expansion or fluid level changes. Fluid contamination is one of the primary causes of wear and lubricant failure in industrial equipment.
The D-100 Breather is rated for airflow of 35 cfm (260 GPM of fluid level change) and is connected to the tank or reservoir using any of several available adapters.Learn More
Tilting Drum Cradle - without axle and wheels.
- Tips & rotates
- Stores 55-gallon drums
- Self-storing lever bar
- 600 lb. capacity
- Grease Gun Maximum pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Delivers 1 oz. per 40 strokes
- 12" Whip Hose
- Color: Green