Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Adjustable trolley for carrying 16 gallon to 120 lb. drum. A convenient tool for creating a portable grease or oil dispensing system.
- Drum top hook
- Hose hook
- Meter hook
- Self lubricating plastic and rubber wheels
Cart only: does not include drum or meter pump shown in additional picturesLearn More
Band type Dolly for 55-gallon drums. Heavy-duty type with wide steel cross braces and hoop. Equipped with steel casters. Has a wider base than the 140-S for more stability.
- Fits 55-gallon drums
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 23"
- Maximum Load: 450 lbs.
The Rural King Dolly can be used to store and transport vehicles, as well as other heavy equipment, safely and securely. Single Dolly.
- Use to store and transport vehicles safely and securely
- Heavy-gauge formed steel construction for strength and durability
- Fits tires up to 10in. wide
- 4in. steel swivel casters with brakes for easy maneuverability
- Dolly dimensions - 17 3/4in.L x 14 3/4in.W.
- Capacity (lbs.): 1,250
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for DEF, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Includes MODEL 2178 Hose and MODEL 53 nozzle holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
- Black rubber 3/4" x 8 ft. Hose (2178)
- Manual Nozzle (L30-90N)
- Holster (53)
Rotary Pump - Fits 15 to 55 gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Dispenses gasoline, diesal fuel and similar light petroleum products. Constructed of cast iron. Includes telescoping tube assembly 2" NTP bung adapter, 3/4" threaded NPT discharge spout, 8 ft. X 3/4" rubber hose nozzle. Dispenses 7.5 gallons per 100 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution).
- DO NOT USE WITH: Acids or alkaline solutions, trichlene, perchlene, thinner, etc.
Economy Rotary Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" NTP bung opening. Dispenses gasoline, diesel fuel, ATF, Light oils, and hydraulic oil. Heavy-duty cast iron body with 3 piece steel suction tube 3/4 inch threaded discharge spout (M). Includes MODEL 2178 hose assembly and MODEL 53 holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.Learn More