- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more, small size is easily to transport
- Convenient removable tray with drainage holes, flexible chrome plated nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- 5 gal. tank capacity / 3.5 gal. solvent capacity, 120 Volts / 60 Hz water pump, fusible link arm and steel lid
- Max. Pump output: 22 gph flow rate (with flexible pipe), max. Pump output: 210 gph flow rate (without flexible pipe), recirculates .3gpm of solvent
- Rated voltage 120 Volt / 60 Hz; overall dimensions: 18 inch W x 9 inch H x 13.5 inch D
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam, 2 press plates included, 40,000 poundsmax capacity
- Adjustable table with 6 settings spaced 4.5 inch apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish, Operating distance 1.75 inch to 28 inch
- Dimensions: 23 inch L by 27.5 inch W x 59.5 inch H; weighs 166 pounds
The Rural King Dolly can be used to store and transport vehicles, as well as other heavy equipment, safely and securely. Single Dolly.
- Use to store and transport vehicles safely and securely
- Heavy-gauge formed steel construction for strength and durability
- Fits tires up to 10in. wide
- 4in. steel swivel casters with brakes for easy maneuverability
- Dolly dimensions - 17 3/4in.L x 14 3/4in.W.
- Capacity (lbs.): 1,250
DON'T LIKE THE NEW GAS AND WATER CAN SPOUTS WITH AUTO SHUT OFF? GET YOUR OLD CAN WORKING AGAIN WITH EZ-POUR!
If you are like me, you have cursed the new cans with auto shut off after you spill more gas on the ground than you got in the can. When you finally get gas to pour into the tank, it comes out as a trickle. You could probably refine your own gasoline quicker than it pours out with the new auto shut off spouts. Take the frustration away with the EZ-Pour replacement spout kit. This kit is simply amazing! It works with Eagle, Gott, Briggs-Stratton, Rubbermaid, Midwest Can, Essence, Blitz, Koplin, Wedco and Scepter cans. Many of us here at Rural King have replaced our cans with these units and couldn't be happier. The great part is that this kit comes with a 1/2" replacement push in vent to keep the gas flowing fast and prevent it from splashing out. Did we mention this thing is amazing?
Large 7/8" Opening. Fast Fueling for off road equipment, tractors, bobcats, boats, wave runners and more.
- Spout and cap
- 8″ spout extension for those hard to reach tanks
- 1/2” replacement push in vent
- Second base cap to fit additional cans
- Flame arrester
Universal fuel and water jug replacement spout kit. Transfer fluids easily with the EZ-Pour spout. Work-around the auto-shut off feature of some gas cans with this replacement kit.
Flexible spout design allows fuel to be transferred from the canister to the fuel tank without spills by making it easy to bend the spout to reach any angle. Made of HDPE plastic for durability.
Compatible with most Rubbermaid, Gott, Essence, Wedco, Briggs, Scepter, Eagle, Blitz, and Midwest, both old and new. Intended use on portable fuel containers manufactured prior to January 1, 2009. Not for use with metal cans.
Diameter approximately 1 3/4". Due to wide tolerances in this manufacturer's spout opening, spout can be used with canister's original base cap when needed for fit.
- Two caps included, use one for the vent on some Rubbermaid cans, or as a backup cap
- 1/2” replacement push in vent.
- Mesh flame arrester equalizes pressure when refilling or emptying the canister