Economical Justrite Type I safety cans reduce fire risks and make everyday use of flammables easier and safer. Protection features include a 3.5" (88mm) long chemical resistant stainless steel flame arrester that stops flashback ignition, provides faster liquid flow, and offers exceptional durability. The self-venting, self-closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build-up and controls vapors and spills. Warning label includes an extra large ID zone for user labeling of contents to avoid misuse, reduce the potential for incompatible mixtures, or may be used to designate department or individual owner. Made of galvanized steel with a tough powder paint finish.
Comes with funnel
Meets OSHA and NFPA. FM approved, UL/ULC listed, Carb compliant, TÜV certified.
100% leak tested. 10 year warranty.Learn More
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
This yellow Justrite safety can provides self venting, self closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build up and controls vapors and spills.
- Faster liquid flow
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Long length for safe insertion of gas nozzle
- Designate department location, work shift, crew or individual user
- Precision arrester screen stops flashback ignition to reduce fire risks
- Large id zone helps identify contents to reduce misuse or incompatible mixtures
- 1 x steel safety can with funnel
Lube Pump - fits full open head pails 5 through 6 1/2 gallons. Includes pump, pail cover, and 4 feet of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle. Can be furnished with MODEL 1500 universal pint meter by special order at additional cost.
- For 5 to 6 1/2 gallon pail
- Delivers 1 to 2.3 oz. per stroke
- Powder coated lid included
- 4 ft. vinyl hose included
- Buna N seals
- Curved nozzle included
- Variable stroke handle
- Gear lube
- X Not recommended for use with low viscosity fuel, water based & other corrosive liquids
- Quick lube
Barrel Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N Seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Has adjusting nut on bung threads. Equipped with non-drip attachment.
- Powder coated silver gray steel construction with die cast aluminum head
- Heavy duty pump lever with rubber grip
- Includes non-drip attachment (New design)
- A Buna N seal is used under the packing nut as a wiper as the rod is lifted up
- Brass piston rings for long wear and oil additive resistance
- Will easily adapt from 15 to 55 gallon drums with telescoping pickup tube
- 15" from drum to outlet spout makes this pump taller than most models
- Unique variable stroke allows for easy transfer of varied viscosity fluids at a rate of 9 1/2 to 15 ounces per stroke
- Light oils (Maximum 40 weight)
- Hydraulic fluid
- X Not suitable for water based products
- Shop use for dispensing into small measures or open containers
- Best used to dispense fluids from drums to small containers
- Delivers approx. 1-gal per 6 lift strokes
- Plated steel construction with die cast aluminum head
- Heavy duty bar stock handle
- Cast iron bung adapter for a durable long lasting thread
- Garden hose threads on the head of the pump allow for threaded connection or a slip style connection on the 1/2” spout
- Brass piston rings for smooth operation without deterioration
- Adapts easily from 15 to 55-gallon drums
- 37 1/2" length from bung adapter to foot valve
- PTFE seals
- Used for oil, ATF, Hydraulic fluid, kerosene, diesel fuel and paint thinner.
- IMPORTANT: Not suitable for water based products
Lever style polypropylene pump for dispensing lubricants, alcohol, and fuel oils from 15-55 gallon drums.
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Polypropylene construction
- Plated steel lift rod
- Dispenses maximum 12-oz per stroke
- For 15 to 55 gal drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- 2" and 1 1/4" bung adapter
- Seals are Viton & polypropylene
- Fuel oils
Made with the highest quality virgin high-density polyethylene, including 30% more material than standard containers to withstand the roughest treatment. The containers are subjected to a 15-point quality test. They feature an ergonomically contoured handle, bottom grip for easy pouring and a non-breakable multipurpose cap with rubber gaskets. With a 5 gallon capacity it is excellent for storage & transport of:
- Automotive & industrial fluid
- Deer corn, milo & oats
- Feed pellets, bird seed
- Rock salt
- Oil & liquid absorbents
Great for mixing/ dispensing:
- Animal attractants & feed
- Herbicides, insecticides
NOTE: Intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. It is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. Intended for racing fuel only; not to be used for street legal fuels.Learn More
Band type Dolly for 100-120 pound (15 gallon) size drums.
- Fits 15 to 16-gallon containers (adjustable clamp bolt)
- Diameter Min/Max: 13 1/2" / 14 1/4"
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.