This yellow Justrite safety can provides self venting, self closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build up and controls vapors and spills.
- Faster liquid flow
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Long length for safe insertion of gas nozzle
- Designate department location, work shift, crew or individual user
- Precision arrester screen stops flashback ignition to reduce fire risks
- Large id zone helps identify contents to reduce misuse or incompatible mixtures
- 1 x steel safety can with funnel
Removes microscopic particles (up to 10 microns) of dirt, rust, sand and scale from gravity feed tanks, hand pumps and electric fuel pumps.
- Element has 366 square inches of filter surface for efficient filtration and optimum life
- Translucent bowl to monitor fuel flow
- 5 GPM gravity flow with 24" head
- 1" NPT
Caution: This unit should not be used unattended for safety reasons.Learn More
Truck Oil Drain For draining oil or antifreeze from heavy-duty trucks and RVs where a lift drain is not suitable
- 18 gallon capacity
- Dimensions: 8" H X 25 1/2" W X 47 1/4" L
- Heavy-duty steel construction
Lube Pump - fits full open head pails 5 through 6 1/2 gallons. Includes pump, pail cover, and 4 feet of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle. Can be furnished with MODEL 1500 universal pint meter by special order at additional cost.
- For 5 to 6 1/2 gallon pail
- Delivers 1 to 2.3 oz. per stroke
- Powder coated lid included
- 4 ft. vinyl hose included
- Buna N seals
- Curved nozzle included
- Variable stroke handle
- Gear lube
- X Not recommended for use with low viscosity fuel, water based & other corrosive liquids
- Quick lube
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Heavy-duty oil dispensing cart for 16-55 gallon drums. Ideal for creating a portable dispensing system with a pump, hose reel, and oil control handle or meter.
- 12 gauge plated steel construction
- Large 8” ball-bearing wheels
- Large rear swiveling casters one with brake
- Rotating handle
- Adjustable drum clamp
- Meter and hose hook
- Pump storage rings for securing the pump when changing drums
- Multiple bolt holes for hose reel mounting
- Stainless steel construction (316 alloy)
- Polypropylene bung adapter
- Dispenses approx. 1-gal. per 8 lifts
- Fits 15 - 55-gallon drums
- PTFE packing and seals
- Used for dispensing mild acids, detergents, antifreeze, windshield fluids, MEK, Lacquer Thinner, DEF and acetone.