Whether you are filling a lawnmower, ATV or snowblower, Midwest Can's "Easyflow/Spillproof" spout provides for safe fuel storage and easy pouring where you wanted and when you want it. Spouts close automatically with an airtight seal.
- Made of durable HDPE to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions
- Holds 1 gallon and 4 ounces of your gas and oil mixes
- Exceeds CARB and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy Flow Fuel
$11.99[description] Learn More
4 Gallon Oil Drain Pan
- Perfectly designed to get a potentially messy job done right.
- Seamless construction: Can't leak, spill, or break apart.
- Built in 90 deg. pouring spout, splash guards, and handles on both sides.
- Large capacity for draining engines, radiators, and transmissions.
- Black. 4 gallon capacity.
- Pan Material: Plastic
- Capacity: 4 gal
Lube Pump - fits full open head pails 5 through 6 1/2 gallons. Includes pump, pail cover, and 4 feet of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle. Can be furnished with MODEL 1500 universal pint meter by special order at additional cost.
- For 5 to 6 1/2 gallon pail
- Delivers 1 to 2.3 oz. per stroke
- Powder coated lid included
- 4 ft. vinyl hose included
- Buna N seals
- Curved nozzle included
- Variable stroke handle
- Gear lube
- X Not recommended for use with low viscosity fuel, water based & other corrosive liquids
- Quick lube
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate