Made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions. Holds 5 gallon, (20 liters), of your gas and oil mixes and exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers.
The 5600 was designed with two (2) handles for easier use and handling. In addition, this can was built with a wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce the chance of a can tipping over and if it does; our spouts close automatically with an airtight seal.
Unit Dimensions: 12.50" x 9.75" x 14"Learn More
Features & Benefits:
- Tapered Profile Lowers Center of Gravity Reducing Tip-Overs & Spills
- U-CUP Seal Provides Tight Fit Against Leaks
- Patented Versaflex Spout Holds its Shape at All Angles
Heavy Duty Construction
- Child Resistant
- Screw-on Vent Cap with Protector Tab
- Crush Resistant, Rust Proof
- Rugged “Leather- Like” Finish & Hand Molded Grip for E-Z Handling
1 Year Warranty
- Against Defects in Material & Workmanship
- Fully Classified by UL under ASTM F852
Combo unit for high air flow.
- 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet
- Protective covering for all bowls
- Manual water drain
Heavy-duty air treatment unit provides moisture-free air with a touch of oil for lubrication.
- Handles 18 CFM with 100 PSI inlet pressure
- Includes filter, gauge, regulator and oiler
- 1/4" NPT (F)
- 40 micron filter