Removes microscopic particles (up to 10 microns) of dirt, rust, sand and scale from gravity feed tanks, hand pumps and electric fuel pumps.
- Element has 366 square inches of filter surface for efficient filtration and optimum life
- Translucent bowl to monitor fuel flow
- 5 GPM gravity flow with 24" head
- 1" NPT
Caution: This unit should not be used unattended for safety reasons.Learn More
The model 912-19 19.2-volt Cordless Grease Gun is for the delivery of grease in a variety of applications and hard to reach areas.
- 8500 PSI rated2 Ni-cad batteries
- Whip Hose with spring guard
- Holds 14 1/2-oz. cartridge
- 2 1500mAh battery packs
- Battery charger (1-hr. charging cycle)
- Multiple loading options (cartridge, suction or bulk)
- Hard plastic storage case
- Unit of Measure: U.S. Gallon
- Flow Rate (Pump or Gravity Feed): 3 to 30 GPM
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Design Type: Turbine
- Housing: Aluminum
- Max Working Pressure: 300 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT
- Required Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Maximum Batch Total: 9999
- Maximum Cumulative Total: 9999
- Dimensions: 4" x 2" x 2.5"
Barrel Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N Seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Has adjusting nut on bung threads. Equipped with non-drip attachment.
- Powder coated silver gray steel construction with die cast aluminum head
- Heavy duty pump lever with rubber grip
- Includes non-drip attachment (New design)
- A Buna N seal is used under the packing nut as a wiper as the rod is lifted up
- Brass piston rings for long wear and oil additive resistance
- Will easily adapt from 15 to 55 gallon drums with telescoping pickup tube
- 15" from drum to outlet spout makes this pump taller than most models
- Unique variable stroke allows for easy transfer of varied viscosity fluids at a rate of 9 1/2 to 15 ounces per stroke
- Light oils (Maximum 40 weight)
- Hydraulic fluid
- X Not suitable for water based products
- Shop use for dispensing into small measures or open containers
- Best used to dispense fluids from drums to small containers
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Works with any low-viscosity fluid to fill or empty engines.
- (2) 51 in. long, 1/2 in. diameter hoses
- 1/2 in. slip-fit outlet and intake nipples
- Schraeder style air chuck; inflator nozzle
- 16 in. long air pressure hose with snap-shut valve
- Can be used for gas and diesel fuel