The Rural King Dolly can be used to store and transport vehicles, as well as other heavy equipment, safely and securely. Single Dolly.
- Use to store and transport vehicles safely and securely
- Heavy-gauge formed steel construction for strength and durability
- Fits tires up to 10in. wide
- 4in. steel swivel casters with brakes for easy maneuverability
- Dolly dimensions - 17 3/4in.L x 14 3/4in.W.
- Capacity (lbs.): 1,250
Right angle hydraulic coupler
- Blister Pack only
- 1/8”NPT (F)
- 1,000 PSI
Economical Justrite Type I safety cans reduce fire risks and make everyday use of flammables easier and safer. Protection features include a 3.5" (88mm) long chemical resistant stainless steel flame arrester that stops flashback ignition, provides faster liquid flow, and offers exceptional durability. The self-venting, self-closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build-up and controls vapors and spills. Warning label includes an extra large ID zone for user labeling of contents to avoid misuse, reduce the potential for incompatible mixtures, or may be used to designate department or individual owner. Made of galvanized steel with a tough powder paint finish.
Comes with funnel
Meets OSHA and NFPA. FM approved, UL/ULC listed, Carb compliant, TÜV certified.
100% leak tested. 10 year warranty.Learn More
Band type Dolly for 55-gallon drums. Heavy-duty type with wide steel cross braces and hoop. Equipped with steel casters. Has a wider base than the 140-S for more stability.
- Fits 55-gallon drums
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 23"
- Maximum Load: 450 lbs.
Lever style polypropylene pump for dispensing lubricants, alcohol, and fuel oils from 15-55 gallon drums.
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Polypropylene construction
- Plated steel lift rod
- Dispenses maximum 12-oz per stroke
- For 15 to 55 gal drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- 2" and 1 1/4" bung adapter
- Seals are Viton & polypropylene
- Fuel oils
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)