Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Tire Sealant Pump for pails through 6-1/2 gallons. Includes set screw collar, return valve, 5’ vinyl hose, cover and quick connect coupler.
- Dispenses approximately 1 Gallon per 16 lift strokes
- Collar is adjustable allowing the user to vary the length of each stroke and amount to be dispensed per stroke
- Return valve (240-115)
- 5 ft. vinyl hose (240-122)
- Powder coated cover
- Quick connect valve stem coupler (240-127)
Band type Dolly for 55-gallon drums. Heavy-duty type with wide steel cross braces and hoop. Equipped with steel casters. Has a wider base than the 140-S for more stability.
- Fits 55-gallon drums
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 23"
- Maximum Load: 450 lbs.
4 Gallon Oil Drain Pan
- Perfectly designed to get a potentially messy job done right.
- Seamless construction: Can't leak, spill, or break apart.
- Built in 90 deg. pouring spout, splash guards, and handles on both sides.
- Large capacity for draining engines, radiators, and transmissions.
- Black. 4 gallon capacity.
- Pan Material: Plastic
- Capacity: 4 gal
- 5 inches x 19.5 inches x 24 inches
- Nylon, PTFE and stainless steel construction
- Fits 15-55 Gallon Container
- Dispenses approx. 1-gallon per 8 lifts
- Includes bung adapter
- Used for acetone, Ethanol, methanol, anhydrous ammonia, anti-freeze, benzene, boric acid, detergents, diesel fuel, ethylene glycol, fuel oils, glycerin, kerosene, lacquers, toluene, turpentine and urea (DEF).
Lever style polypropylene pump for dispensing lubricants, alcohol, and fuel oils from 15-55 gallon drums.
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Polypropylene construction
- Plated steel lift rod
- Dispenses maximum 12-oz per stroke
- For 15 to 55 gal drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- 2" and 1 1/4" bung adapter
- Seals are Viton & polypropylene
- Fuel oils
Band type Dolly for 100-120 pound (15 gallon) size drums.
- Fits 15 to 16-gallon containers (adjustable clamp bolt)
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 13 1/2" / 14 1/4"
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
115-Volt A/C Electric Oil Pump. Heavy Duty Oil pump designed specifically to transfer bulk oils, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or antifreeze mixes.
- Non corroding Aluminum Die cast pump body
- A high horsepower to flow ratio assures adequate power to pump viscous fluids at low temperatures
- Sintered Powder Metal Gears
- Self priming, positive displacement design
- Pump has an internal bypass valve to bypass flow, if the discharge pressure exceeds the bypass valve setting
- Built-In 2” Bung Adaptor for mounting on drums/ tanks
- Air Cooled Motor with Thermal Protection
- Can be used to transfer used oil with a screen fitted onto the Suction Tube
- UL listed frame & motor components
Aluminum, Steel, Cast Iron, Nylon, NBR, Zinc, Polypropylene, PVC
Oils, Synthetic Oils, Antifreeze, Used Oil, Hydraulic Fluids, Cutting Oils, Oil based Herbicides, Non Flammable Oil Based Solvents, Liquid Soap etc.
Heavy Duty 115V AC
4 GPM (15.10 LPM)
1/2 HP 115V AC, 60 Hz.
Construction - Pump Housing
Aluminum Die Cast
Sintered Powder Metal
Internal Bypass Valve
34” long PVC
3/4” x 8’
2” Threaded Inlet 1” NPT Outlet 3/4” NPT Dispensing Nozzle Ball Valve Power Cable 30” (762 mm) Air Cooled Yes Max. Viscosity of Oil SAE 90 Max. Working Pressure 65 PSI (4.5 BAR) Thermal Protection Yes
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment