Made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions. Holds 5 gallon, (20 liters), of your gas and oil mixes and exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers.
The 5600 was designed with two (2) handles for easier use and handling. In addition, this can was built with a wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce the chance of a can tipping over and if it does; our spouts close automatically with an airtight seal.
Unit Dimensions: 12.50" x 9.75" x 14"Learn More
Tire Sealant Pump for pails through 6-1/2 gallons. Includes set screw collar, return valve, 5’ vinyl hose, cover and quick connect coupler.
- Dispenses approximately 1 Gallon per 16 lift strokes
- Collar is adjustable allowing the user to vary the length of each stroke and amount to be dispensed per stroke
- Return valve (240-115)
- 5 ft. vinyl hose (240-122)
- Powder coated cover
- Quick connect valve stem coupler (240-127)
- Mix with water 60 to 1
- 1 Gallon Jug
High-flow Cast Aluminum Industrial Pump Flow rate to 260 GPM
Recommended for Oil, Waste Oil, and ATF:
(WARNING! Not suitable for flammable liquid)
- Corrosion resistant air section
- Can handle infinite variable flows up to 90% solids
- Clamp-band construction
- Aluminum body
- Buna N diaphragms, balls, seats
- Maximum Flow: 260 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet: 3" NPT
- Air Inlet Port: 1/2" NPT
- Max Particle Size: 3/8"
- Suction Lift Dry: 20 ft.
- Suciton Lift Wet: 25 ft.
Heavy-duty Fuel Reel for stationary and mobile truck mounting.
- Steel construction with heavy-duty base
- Dual arm support
- 3-position guide for ceiling, wall or bench mounting
- Adjustable hose stop
- Drum support bushing with self lubricating material
- Easy and safe replacement of spring can
- Durable red powder-coated finish
- For use with Gasoline/Diesel
- Hose Length: 1" x 50 ft.
- Max Pressure: 50 PSI
- Inlet Thread: 1" F NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1" M NPT
- Bolt Pattern: 7.875" x 10.500"
- Overall Height: 25.375"
- Overall Width: 15.250"
The Rural King Dolly can be used to store and transport vehicles, as well as other heavy equipment, safely and securely. Single Dolly.
- Use to store and transport vehicles safely and securely
- Heavy-gauge formed steel construction for strength and durability
- Fits tires up to 10in. wide
- 4in. steel swivel casters with brakes for easy maneuverability
- Dolly dimensions - 17 3/4in.L x 14 3/4in.W.
- Capacity (lbs.): 1,250
Plastic Rotary Pump For dispensing aggressive chemicals including chlorinated solvents, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons. PPS construction with PTFE seals.
- Dispenses 1 gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: PPS
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: PTFE
- Recommended for aggressive chemicals, chlorinated solvents, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons
Water absorbing fuel tank filter for gasoline and diesel fuel. Features a painted die-cast aluminum cap, translucent plastic bowl, and drain petcock. 1-inch NPT inlet and outlet. The filter element (Model 20WB) removes water contamination from the fuel.Learn More
Gear Lube Pump - Fits 120 lb. open head drum. Includes pump, 5 ft. (longer hoses not recommended) of medium pressure oil hose and non-drip curved discharge nozzle.
- Delivers approximately 1 gallon per 32 strokes
- Double-Action pump
- 5 ft. delivery hose
- Adjustable lever for varying oil viscosity
- First two holes near suction rod must be used for all lubes over 50-wt.
- Buna N Seals
- Plated carbon steel construction
- Steel telescoping suction tube
- Bung adapter