- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for DEF, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
2 Drum Spill Containment Pallet.
- Spill Capacity: 30 Gallons
- Dimensions: 26.25" W x 51.5" D x 6.5" H
- Load Capacity: 5,000 lbs
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Tilting Drum Cradle - without axle and wheels.
- Tips & rotates
- Stores 55-gallon drums
- Self-storing lever bar
- 600 lb. capacity
Deluxe lever style gun with MODEL 12R whip hose and coupler. Can develop 7,000 pounds of pressure. Bright zinc plated and spring primed, filled by 14-1/2 ounce cartridge, filler pump or suction.
- 12" Flexible whip hose (12R)
- Zinc plated barrel
- Nylon, PTFE and stainless steel construction
- Fits 15-55 Gallon Container
- Dispenses approx. 1-gallon per 8 lifts
- Includes bung adapter
- Used for acetone, Ethanol, methanol, anhydrous ammonia, anti-freeze, benzene, boric acid, detergents, diesel fuel, ethylene glycol, fuel oils, glycerin, kerosene, lacquers, toluene, turpentine and urea (DEF).
An easily operated pump with die-cast zinc alloy body, ideal for high viscosity liquids such as paraffin, gear oil, etc. Suction tube telescopes to fit various containers. Includes curved spout and high angle spout.
- Dispenses approximately 1 gallon per 4 strokes
- For 15 to 55 gallon containers
- Weight: 7 lbs.