115-Volt A/C Electric Oil Pump. Heavy Duty Oil pump designed specifically to transfer bulk oils, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or antifreeze mixes.
- Non corroding Aluminum Die cast pump body
- A high horsepower to flow ratio assures adequate power to pump viscous fluids at low temperatures
- Sintered Powder Metal Gears
- Self priming, positive displacement design
- Pump has an internal bypass valve to bypass flow, if the discharge pressure exceeds the bypass valve setting
- Built-In 2” Bung Adaptor for mounting on drums/ tanks
- Air Cooled Motor with Thermal Protection
- Can be used to transfer used oil with a screen fitted onto the Suction Tube
- UL listed frame & motor components
Aluminum, Steel, Cast Iron, Nylon, NBR, Zinc, Polypropylene, PVC
Oils, Synthetic Oils, Antifreeze, Used Oil, Hydraulic Fluids, Cutting Oils, Oil based Herbicides, Non Flammable Oil Based Solvents, Liquid Soap etc.
Heavy Duty 115V AC
4 GPM (15.10 LPM)
1/2 HP 115V AC, 60 Hz.
Construction - Pump Housing
Aluminum Die Cast
Sintered Powder Metal
Internal Bypass Valve
34” long PVC
3/4” x 8’
2” Threaded Inlet 1” NPT Outlet 3/4” NPT Dispensing Nozzle Ball Valve Power Cable 30” (762 mm) Air Cooled Yes Max. Viscosity of Oil SAE 90 Max. Working Pressure 65 PSI (4.5 BAR) Thermal Protection Yes
Disposable paper funnels.
- 8.5 oz. funnel
- Pack of 36
Bearing Packer - a portable or permanent bench type packer for use with hand or air operated grease guns. Includes dust cover and mounting base. Will handle bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Will handle up to 6” diameter bearings
- Non-threaded top cone included
- Dust cover included
- Mounting base included
- Portable or permanent
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
Quart Meter - U.S. quarts with 1/4-quart graduations. Totalizes in U.S. quarts. Includes MODEL 1101 swivel connector and MODEL 1315 non-drip flexible nozzle for motor oils and ATF.
- Dispenses: Quarts
- Totalizes: Quarts
- Dial Reads: 1-16 Quarts
- Graduated: 1/4 Quarts
- Nozzle: Part # 1315
- Includes 1/2" inlet swivel adapter (1101)
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- Maximum Flow: 4 GPM
- Minimum Flow: 0.25 GPM
- Max PSI: 1000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Dial Size: 3 1/2"
3/4” Double-Diaphragm Pump For Transferring And Distributing Oil, Waste Oil And ATF.
WARNING! not suitable for flammable liquid
- Diamond Selection 5 year Warranty
- Maximum Flow: 14 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" NPT
- Body Construction: Aluminum/Poly
- Diaphragm: Buna N
- Balls: Acetal
- Seats: Aluminum
- UL Listed: No
- Bolt Pattern: 3.25" x 4.37"
- Height: 10.25"
Adjustable trolley for carrying 16 gallon to 120 lb. drum. A convenient tool for creating a portable grease or oil dispensing system.
- Drum top hook
- Hose hook
- Meter hook
- Self lubricating plastic and rubber wheels
Cart only: does not include drum or meter pump shown in additional picturesLearn More
Manual Fuel Nozzle. A aluminum die-cast, pressure type utility nozzle for farm and industry. Has a 1" inlet and 3/4" outlet fill pipe for unleaded gasoline.
- Retail Display - Pack of 10
Air-operated 1:1 Double Diaphragm Pump for transferring fluids at low pressure. Maximum performance in a mini package; small enough to fit in your hand.
(WARNING! Not suitable for flammable liquid)
- Flow rate up to 6 GPM
- Polypropylene construction
- Santoprene seats and diaphragms
- Kynar check valve
- Hastelloy springs
- Maximum particle size .10" diameter
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet
- Elimination of blow-by
- Can be mounted upright, sideways and inverted to adapt to your application.
- Windshield washer fluid
- Mild chemicals