- 1:1 Double Diaphragm Pump
- Air Operated
- Flow rate: 14 GPM
- 1/2" NPT inlet/outlet
- 1/2" inlet / outlet pipe thread
Rotary pump. Heavy-duty and multi-directional. Telescoping suction tube to fit various size containers. Cast iron, with self adjusting vanes. Pumps in either direction by a few reverse turns of the handle, one gallon per 10 revolutions. Comes complete with threaded 3/4" NPT (Male) discharge spout and bung adapter for 2" steel drum openings. These pumps will siphon to a lower level.
- Cast iron construction
- For 15-55-gallon drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- Minimum length: 20"
- Maximum length: 40"
- 3 self adjusting vanes
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 10 revolutions
- Smooth operation
- 2" NPT Bung adapter
- 3/4" NPT discharge spout (M)
- 3/4" x 8 ft. Clear Vinyl Hose Included (2158)
- Fits portable oil drains
- Polyethylene construction
- Fits 1 1/2" to 1 7/8" I.D tube
- Fits the following drains: 309, 316, 318
Lever style PPS pump for dispensing strong acids and alkali solutions from 15-55 gallon drums.
- Construction: PPS
- Seal: FKM & Polypropylene
- Rod: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Recommended for: Stronger Acids, Alkali and 20% Nitric Acid
The Air Sentry Breathers replace the standard breather or vent cap on virtually all types of industrial equipment, storage tanks, and transformers. They prevent destructive contaminants from entering fluid reservoirs and tanks as air is breathed in and out due to thermal expansion or fluid level changes. Fluid contamination is one of the primary causes of wear and lubricant failure in industrial equipment.
The Mini Breather is designed for applications where space is limited. It is often used for gearboxes and small reservoirs. The airflow rating for this model is 10 cfm (75 GPM). The connection is a 1/2" female thread which mates with several available fittings.
- Dimensions: 1 3/4" H x 3 1/4" D