Stainless Steel Rotary Pump For pumping Fuels and Harsh Chemicals.
- Dispenses approximately 1 gallon per 24 revolutions
- For 15, 30 and 55 gallon containers
- Stainless Steel construction
- PTFE vanes and shaft seal
- Stainless Steel spring
- 3 piece Stainless Steel pickup tube
- 3/4” Hose barb on spout
- Aluminum handle
- Rubber water deflector (WD950)
- Stainless Steel bung adapter
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Used for most alcohols, ammonia, detergents, diesel fuel, gasoline, glycerine, kerosene, lacquers. thinners, silicone, turpentine, mild acids and antifreeze.
Meets high temperature requirements of all disc and drum brakes and similar applications.Learn More
Drum Pump w/o Hose fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with a 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass piston rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Attractive red enamel finish.Learn More
Heavy-duty for stationary and mobile truck mounting.
- Steel construction with heavy-duty base
- Dual arm support
- 3-position guide for ceiling, wall or bench mounting
- Adjustable hose stop
- Drum support bushing with self lubricating material
- Easy and safe replacement of spring can
- Durable red powder-coated finish
- Use with Oil, ATF and Gear Lube
- Hose Length: 1/2" x 32 ft.
- Max Pressure: 2,500 PSI
- Inlet Thread: 1/2" F NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/2" M NPT
- Bolt Pattern: 5.5" x 7.7"
- Overall Height: 16.1"
- Overall Width: 7.3"
Economy Rotary Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" NTP bung opening. Dispenses gasoline, diesel fuel, ATF, Light oils, and hydraulic oil. Heavy-duty cast iron body with 3 piece steel suction tube 3/4 inch threaded discharge spout (M). Hose assemblies 2158 and 2178 available at extra cost. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.Learn More
Non-drip attachment for drum pumps with garden hose thread on discharge spout.Learn More
115-Volt A/C Electric Oil Pump. Heavy Duty Oil pump designed specifically to transfer bulk oils, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or antifreeze mixes.
- Non corroding Aluminum Die cast pump body
- A high horsepower to flow ratio assures adequate power to pump viscous fluids at low temperatures
- Sintered Powder Metal Gears
- Self priming, positive displacement design
- Pump has an internal bypass valve to bypass flow, if the discharge pressure exceeds the bypass valve setting
- Built-In 2” Bung Adaptor for mounting on drums/ tanks
- Air Cooled Motor with Thermal Protection
- Can be used to transfer used oil with a screen fitted onto the Suction Tube
- UL listed frame & motor components
Aluminum, Steel, Cast Iron, Nylon, NBR, Zinc, Polypropylene, PVC
Oils, Synthetic Oils, Antifreeze, Used Oil, Hydraulic Fluids, Cutting Oils, Oil based Herbicides, Non Flammable Oil Based Solvents, Liquid Soap etc.
Heavy Duty 115V AC
4 GPM (15.10 LPM)
1/2 HP 115V AC, 60 Hz.
Construction - Pump Housing
Aluminum Die Cast
Sintered Powder Metal
Internal Bypass Valve
34” long PVC
3/4” x 8’
2” Threaded Inlet 1” NPT Outlet 3/4” NPT Dispensing Nozzle Ball Valve Power Cable 30” (762 mm) Air Cooled Yes Max. Viscosity of Oil SAE 90 Max. Working Pressure 65 PSI (4.5 BAR) Thermal Protection Yes
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 8 strokes
- For 15 - 55-gallon drum
- 2 “ bung adapter (L30-79N)
- 22” to 39” telescoping suction tube with foot valve (L30-99N)
- 8-ft. hose (L30-95N)
- Lockable handle
- Discharge nozzle (L30-90N)
- Recommended for Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Antifreeze & Glycol