Manual Nozzle with Swivel
- Locking trigger for hands-free operation
- Straight 3/4" Inlet/Outlet
Removes microscopic particles (up to 10 microns) of dirt, rust, sand and scale from gravity feed tanks, hand pumps and electric fuel pumps.
- Element has 366 square inches of filter surface for efficient filtration and optimum life
- Translucent bowl to monitor fuel flow
- 5 GPM gravity flow with 24" head
- 1" NPT
Caution: This unit should not be used unattended for safety reasons.Learn More
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
55:1 ratio stationary style grease pump for 120-lb drums. Includes pump, drum cover, connecting hoses, and a complete air filter, regulator, gauge package with automatic drain.
- Heavy-duty 55:1 ratio
- Air pressure 70-100 PSI
- Air inlet 1/4" NPT
- Grease outlet 1/4" NPT
- 1/4" x 48” grease hose
- 1/4" x 48” air hose
- Fits 120 lb. drum
- Tube length 29 ½”
- Drum adapter 2” NPT 1 5/32” tall
- Pump tube diameter 1 5/32”
- Foot valve
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Ball valve
- Quick connect couplers for air
- Approximate capacity
- 2.2 lbs./min free flow with 100 psi air pressure and grease at 68° F
- 1.3 lbs./min through 33 feet of ¼” hose and grease control handle
- Grease through NLGI #2
The Air Sentry Breathers replace the standard breather or vent cap on virtually all types of industrial equipment, storage tanks, and transformers. They prevent destructive contaminants from entering fluid reservoirs and tanks as air is breathed in and out due to thermal expansion or fluid level changes. Fluid contamination is one of the primary causes of wear and lubricant failure in industrial equipment.
The Mini Breather is designed for applications where space is limited. It is often used for gearboxes and small reservoirs. The airflow rating for this model is 10 cfm (75 GPM). The connection is a 1/2" female thread which mates with several available fittings.
- Dimensions: 1 3/4" H x 3 1/4" D
Continuous Flow Air operated pistol grip grease gun. 40:1 pressure ratio. Maximum pressure 4,000 psi. 75 to 100 psi inlet pressure. Delivers .60 oz per 40 strokes. Heavy duty aluminum die cast head with bulk loader valve.
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- 6" steel extension (1/8" NPT)
- Multiple loading options (cartridge, suction or bulk)
- Heavy duty aluminum die cast head with bulk loader valve
- Internal bore precision honed for rapid action