Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $21.99
Made with the highest quality virgin high-density polyethylene, including 30% more material than standard containers to withstand the roughest treatment. The containers are subjected to a 15-point quality test. They feature an ergonomically contoured handle, bottom grip for easy pouring and a non-breakable multipurpose cap with rubber gaskets. With a 5 gallon capacity it is excellent for storage & transport of:
- Automotive & industrial fluid
- Deer corn, milo & oats
- Feed pellets, bird seed
- Rock salt
- Oil & liquid absorbents
Great for mixing/ dispensing:
- Animal attractants & feed
- Herbicides, insecticides
NOTE: Intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. It is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. Intended for racing fuel only; not to be used for street legal fuels.Learn More
Lube Pump - fits full open head pails 5 through 6 1/2 gallons. Includes pump, pail cover, and 4 feet of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle. Can be furnished with MODEL 1500 universal pint meter by special order at additional cost.
- For 5 to 6 1/2 gallon pail
- Delivers 1 to 2.3 oz. per stroke
- Powder coated lid included
- 4 ft. vinyl hose included
- Buna N seals
- Curved nozzle included
- Variable stroke handle
- Gear lube
- X Not recommended for use with low viscosity fuel, water based & other corrosive liquids
- Quick lube
Band type Dolly for 100-120 pound (15 gallon) size drums.
- Fits 15 to 16-gallon containers (adjustable clamp bolt)
- Diameter Min/Max: 13 1/2" / 14 1/4"
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
Drum Pump D-S1 is equipped with Model D01 non-drip attachment.
- Rugged steel construction
- Delivers approx. 1-gal. per 9 strokes
- Red powder coated finish
- Buna N seal
- Brass piston rings
- Variable stroke adjustable handle
- Telescoping PVC suction tube
- Fits 15-55 gallon drums
- Recommended for Light Oil (Max 40 wt.), ATF, Hydraulic Fluid, Kerosene & Diesel Fuel
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $24.99
Economical Justrite Type I safety cans reduce fire risks and make everyday use of flammables easier and safer. Protection features include a 3.5" (88mm) long chemical resistant stainless steel flame arrester that stops flashback ignition, provides faster liquid flow, and offers exceptional durability. The self-venting, self-closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build-up and controls vapors and spills. Warning label includes an extra large ID zone for user labeling of contents to avoid misuse, reduce the potential for incompatible mixtures, or may be used to designate department or individual owner. Made of galvanized steel with a tough powder paint finish.
Comes with funnel
Meets OSHA and NFPA. FM approved, UL/ULC listed, Carb compliant, TÜV certified.
100% leak tested. 10 year warranty.Learn More
This yellow Justrite safety can provides self venting, self closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build up and controls vapors and spills.
- Faster liquid flow
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Long length for safe insertion of gas nozzle
- Designate department location, work shift, crew or individual user
- Precision arrester screen stops flashback ignition to reduce fire risks
- Large id zone helps identify contents to reduce misuse or incompatible mixtures
- 1 x steel safety can with funnel
- Mix with water 60 to 1
- 1 Gallon Jug
Drum Pump w/o Hose fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with a 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass piston rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Attractive red enamel finish.Learn More
Polypropylene Pump w/o hose - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Constructed of polypropylene and nickel plated steel. Can be used with weak acids, anti-freeze, some mild chemicals and detergents. Includes bung adapter and discharge spout. Spout can be removed and special hose attached. Dispenses approximately 8 oz. per stroke.Learn More