DON'T LIKE THE NEW GAS AND WATER CAN SPOUTS WITH AUTO SHUT OFF? GET YOUR OLD CAN WORKING AGAIN WITH EZ-POUR!
If you are like me, you have cursed the new cans with auto shut off after you spill more gas on the ground than you got in the can. When you finally get gas to pour into the tank, it comes out as a trickle. You could probably refine your own gasoline quicker than it pours out with the new auto shut off spouts. Take the frustration away with the EZ-Pour replacement spout kit. This kit is simply amazing! It works with Eagle, Gott, Briggs-Stratton, Rubbermaid, Midwest Can, Essence, Blitz, Koplin, Wedco and Scepter cans. Many of us here at Rural King have replaced our cans with these units and couldn't be happier. The great part is that this kit comes with a 1/2" replacement push in vent to keep the gas flowing fast and prevent it from splashing out. Did we mention this thing is amazing?
Large 7/8" Opening. Fast Fueling for off road equipment, tractors, bobcats, boats, wave runners and more.
- Spout and cap
- 8″ spout extension for those hard to reach tanks
- 1/2” replacement push in vent
- Second base cap to fit additional cans
- Flame arrester
Universal fuel and water jug replacement spout kit. Transfer fluids easily with the EZ-Pour spout. Work-around the auto-shut off feature of some gas cans with this replacement kit.
Flexible spout design allows fuel to be transferred from the canister to the fuel tank without spills by making it easy to bend the spout to reach any angle. Made of HDPE plastic for durability.
Compatible with most Rubbermaid, Gott, Essence, Wedco, Briggs, Scepter, Eagle, Blitz, and Midwest, both old and new. Intended use on portable fuel containers manufactured prior to January 1, 2009. Not for use with metal cans.
Diameter approximately 1 3/4". Due to wide tolerances in this manufacturer's spout opening, spout can be used with canister's original base cap when needed for fit.
- Two caps included, use one for the vent on some Rubbermaid cans, or as a backup cap
- 1/2” replacement push in vent.
- Mesh flame arrester equalizes pressure when refilling or emptying the canister
Made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions. Holds 5 gallon, (20 liters), of your gas and oil mixes and exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers.
The 5600 was designed with two (2) handles for easier use and handling. In addition, this can was built with a wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce the chance of a can tipping over and if it does; our spouts close automatically with an airtight seal.
Unit Dimensions: 12.50" x 9.75" x 14"Learn More
Features & Benefits:
- Tapered Profile Lowers Center of Gravity Reducing Tip-Overs & Spills
- U-CUP Seal Provides Tight Fit Against Leaks
- Patented Versaflex Spout Holds its Shape at All Angles
Heavy Duty Construction
- Child Resistant
- Screw-on Vent Cap with Protector Tab
- Crush Resistant, Rust Proof
- Rugged “Leather- Like” Finish & Hand Molded Grip for E-Z Handling
1 Year Warranty
- Against Defects in Material & Workmanship
- Fully Classified by UL under ASTM F852
Air Gauge with 2" dial face. 1/8" NPT center back connection for 0 to 200 PSI. For use with the 1554 Air Regulator.Learn More