Barrel Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N Seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Has adjusting nut on bung threads. Equipped with non-drip attachment.
- Powder coated silver gray steel construction with die cast aluminum head
- Heavy duty pump lever with rubber grip
- Includes non-drip attachment (New design)
- A Buna N seal is used under the packing nut as a wiper as the rod is lifted up
- Brass piston rings for long wear and oil additive resistance
- Will easily adapt from 15 to 55 gallon drums with telescoping pickup tube
- 15" from drum to outlet spout makes this pump taller than most models
- Unique variable stroke allows for easy transfer of varied viscosity fluids at a rate of 9 1/2 to 15 ounces per stroke
- Light oils (Maximum 40 weight)
- Hydraulic fluid
- X Not suitable for water based products
- Shop use for dispensing into small measures or open containers
- Best used to dispense fluids from drums to small containers
Band type Dolly for 100-120 pound (15 gallon) size drums.
- Fits 15 to 16-gallon containers (adjustable clamp bolt)
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 13 1/2" / 14 1/4"
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
An easily operated pump with die-cast zinc alloy body, ideal for high viscosity liquids such as paraffin, gear oil, etc. Suction tube telescopes to fit various containers. Includes curved spout and high angle spout.
- Dispenses approximately 1 gallon per 4 strokes
- For 15 to 55 gallon containers
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Fits portable oil drains
- Polyethylene construction
- Fits 1 1/2" to 1 7/8" I.D tube
- Fits the following drains: 309, 316, 318
Drum Pump D-S1 is equipped with Model D01 non-drip attachment.
- Rugged steel construction
- Delivers approx. 1-gal. per 9 strokes
- Red powder coated finish
- Buna N seal
- Brass piston rings
- Variable stroke adjustable handle
- Telescoping PVC suction tube
- Fits 15-55 gallon drums
- Recommended for Light Oil (Max 40 wt.), ATF, Hydraulic Fluid, Kerosene & Diesel Fuel
Recommended for Hand operated grease guns. For efficient connection and replacement of hand operated grease gun tips.
Grease Gun NOT included
- Quick connects are included with all tools
- Stainless steel needle 1 1/2" long
- Lube adapter, 90° angle
- Needle nose adapter with .046 diameter tip
- Professional recessed lube adapter 3 1/4" long
- Quick connect 12” hose with coupler and spring guard
- Attractive and durable nylon pouch
- Where more than one grease gun coupler is needed
- Eliminates the need for multiple grease guns
- Saves time changing tips