Single Shot Air operated pistol grip grease gun. 40:1 pressure ratio. Maximum pressure 4,000 psi. 75 to 100 psi inlet pressure. Delivers .60 oz per 40 strokes. Heavy duty aluminum die cast head with bulk loader valve. Internal bore precision honed for rapid action. Single shot operation.Learn More
- Fits portable oil drains
- Polyethylene construction
- Fits 1 1/2" to 1 7/8" I.D tube
- Fits the following drains: 309, 316, 318
Band type Dolly for 100-120 pound (15 gallon) size drums.
- Fits 15 to 16-gallon containers (adjustable clamp bolt)
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 13 1/2" / 14 1/4"
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
Barrel Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N Seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Has adjusting nut on bung threads. Equipped with non-drip attachment.
- Powder coated silver gray steel construction with die cast aluminum head
- Heavy duty pump lever with rubber grip
- Includes non-drip attachment (New design)
- A Buna N seal is used under the packing nut as a wiper as the rod is lifted up
- Brass piston rings for long wear and oil additive resistance
- Will easily adapt from 15 to 55 gallon drums with telescoping pickup tube
- 15" from drum to outlet spout makes this pump taller than most models
- Unique variable stroke allows for easy transfer of varied viscosity fluids at a rate of 9 1/2 to 15 ounces per stroke
- Light oils (Maximum 40 weight)
- Hydraulic fluid
- X Not suitable for water based products
- Shop use for dispensing into small measures or open containers
- Best used to dispense fluids from drums to small containers
Water absorbing fuel tank filter for gasoline and diesel fuel. Features a painted die-cast aluminum cap, translucent plastic bowl, and drain petcock. 1-inch NPT inlet and outlet. The filter element (Model 20WB) removes water contamination from the fuel.Learn More
- Material Type: Nitrite/PVC Blend
- Size: 3/4" x 12 ft.
- Compatible with: 926, 927, 928 and 933 pumps
- Connections / Discharge: 3/4" NPT (M) / 3/4" NPT (M)
The Air Sentry Breathers replace the standard breather or vent cap on virtually all types of industrial equipment, storage tanks, and transformers. They prevent destructive contaminants from entering fluid reservoirs and tanks as air is breathed in and out due to thermal expansion or fluid level changes. Fluid contamination is one of the primary causes of wear and lubricant failure in industrial equipment.
The Mini Breather is designed for applications where space is limited. It is often used for gearboxes and small reservoirs. The airflow rating for this model is 10 cfm (75 GPM). The connection is a 1/2" female thread which mates with several available fittings.
- Dimensions: 3" H x 3 1/4" D