Barrel Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Has a zinc die-cast piston with two brass rings, steel telescoping tube assembly, Buna N Seals, plastic handle grip, and curved discharge spout with garden hose threads. Dispenses approximately 1 pint per stroke. Has adjusting nut on bung threads. Equipped with non-drip attachment.
- Powder coated silver gray steel construction with die cast aluminum head
- Heavy duty pump lever with rubber grip
- Includes non-drip attachment (New design)
- A Buna N seal is used under the packing nut as a wiper as the rod is lifted up
- Brass piston rings for long wear and oil additive resistance
- Will easily adapt from 15 to 55 gallon drums with telescoping pickup tube
- 15" from drum to outlet spout makes this pump taller than most models
- Unique variable stroke allows for easy transfer of varied viscosity fluids at a rate of 9 1/2 to 15 ounces per stroke
- Light oils (Maximum 40 weight)
- Hydraulic fluid
- X Not suitable for water based products
- Shop use for dispensing into small measures or open containers
- Best used to dispense fluids from drums to small containers
Band type Dolly for 100-120 pound (15 gallon) size drums.
- Fits 15 to 16-gallon containers (adjustable clamp bolt)
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 13 1/2" / 14 1/4"
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
Bio-Diesel & E-85 Lever Style Pump similar to the D-S Pump, with a newly designed piston for Bio-Deisel & E-85.
- Rugged steel construction
- Delivers approximately 1-gallon per 9 strokes
- Yellow powder coated finish
- PTFE seals
- FKM O-ring
- Garden hose type threads on spout
- Telescoping suction tube
Ideal for air operated oil pumps and hose reels.
- Length: 10 Ft.
- 1/2" I.D. fiber braid
- Maximum working pressure: 1,125 lbs.
- Minimum burst pressure: 4,500 lbs.
- Pressure fittings: 1/2" NPT (M) both ends
Water absorbing fuel tank filter for gasoline and diesel fuel. Features a painted die-cast aluminum cap, translucent plastic bowl, and drain petcock. 1-inch NPT inlet and outlet. The filter element (Model 20WB) removes water contamination from the fuel.Learn More
Recommended for Hand operated grease guns. For efficient connection and replacement of hand operated grease gun tips.
Grease Gun NOT included
- Quick connects are included with all tools
- Stainless steel needle 1 1/2" long
- Lube adapter, 90° angle
- Needle nose adapter with .046 diameter tip
- Professional recessed lube adapter 3 1/4" long
- Quick connect 12” hose with coupler and spring guard
- Attractive and durable nylon pouch
- Where more than one grease gun coupler is needed
- Eliminates the need for multiple grease guns
- Saves time changing tips
Disposable paper funnel.
- 32 oz.
- Pack of 36