The Voltek Booster Cables are designed with excellent abrasion resistance. This booster cable set is equipped with heavy-duty plated steel, e-z reach clamp. All clamps are color-coded for polarity identification. These clamps provide easy attachment on hard to reach side, top post, and remote battery access terminals.
- Heavy Duty 2 Gauge Wire
- 20 feet long
- Color coded for easy polarity identification
- Contoured jaws fits original equipment side batter cable bolts
Don't worry about your battery running down any more. Grab the 12V Float Charger from Voltek and keep that battery in tip-top condition. With an automatic shut off, you will not have to worry about overcharging. Once the battery is fully charged, it will shut off until the battery needs a charge and it will turn back on and charge the battery back to full capacity.Learn More
- CAT Professional Booster Pack is built tough and rugged
- 1000 instant starting amps
- 2000 peak amps of boosting power suitable for starting most 12V vehicles including trucks, SUVs and equipment
- Heavy-duty AGM technology internal battery for superior cold-weather performance and long life.
- Built-in 2 amp high-efficiency charger recharges the internal battery up to 2 times faster than most other booster packs and can be left connected without risk of overcharging, so it's always ready to go
- 12V DC power outlet provides convenient portable power, ideal for cell phones, tablets and small AC power inverters
- Built-in work light and emergency flashers
- Reverse polarity alarm warns of reverse connections
Let the Voltek 12 foot 10 gauge Jumper Cables save you from being stranded on the side of the road!
- Light duty for vehicles, motorcycles, ATV and UTVs
- Red / Black clamps for safety hook-up
- Tangle-free rubber-coated cables
- Weather resistant for long-lasting use on the go
- 150 amp / 250 peak. 1 1/2 lbs.
You no longer have to wait on someone to come help you out! The 600 PEAK amp Jump-Starter allows you to jump-start your own battery. The 600 peak amp jump-starter will get you up and running in no time. And for those on the go, an integrated 1 Amp USB port and 12V DC outlet will give your electronic devices a boost in a pinch.
- 600 PEAK amps
- Exclusive Low Charge Alert (LCA) – warning that goes off when the jump-starter needs to be charged, like a smoke detector
- Digital LED display that shows:
- Battery Life of the Jump-starter
- Volt meter reading of the dead vehicle battery
- Durable High Impact resistant housing
- Reverse polarity indicator/alarm – Alarm and light if you do not hookup correctly to your vehicle (if hooked up incorrectly your battery could explode)
- Built-in AC Charger (allows you to charge with almost any extension cord)
- Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
- 12V outlet and 1 Amp USB
NO WIRING NECESSARY!
Charge, maintain, or jumpstart 12 Volt Batteries.
- Portable unit offers 2-10 AMP charging rates plus a 50 AMP engine start for partially discharged batteries
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 6 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Thermal protection shutoff
Is there anything worse than finding that your motorcycle has a dead battery on the first warm day of spring? Keep the batteries on your recreational vehicles powered up and ready to go with the Sportsman Automatic Battery Maintainer. eep all 6V and 12V lead acid batteries charged and maintained while in storage, or over the winter, so they are ready to roll when you are. Use the Automatic Battery Maintainer on generators, cars, motorcycles, boats, farm machinery & RV's. The Sportsman Automatic Battery Maintainer is fully protected against short circuit and wrong connections, and is electronically safe against user error so it is virtually maintenance free. The LED indicator light shows you when the Battery Maintainer has automatically switched from charge mode to maintenance mode , so there is no risk of overcharging. Keep your grown up toys ready to go when you need them without worry.
- Charge and maintain your 6V and 12V lead acid battery, (wet, MF, AGM, and gel)
- For generators, cars, motorcycles, boats, farm machinery & RV's
- Auto voltage detection, fully automatic, electronically safe against user error, maintenance free
- Fully protected against short circuit and wrong connections, with quick disconnect leads
- Automatically switches from charge mode to maintenance mode so there is no risk of overcharging
- 12V/.75 Amp, input: 110V-230V , output: DC12V , current: 0.75-1.25A,
- LED indicator light shows when the battery is charging or is in maintenance mode
Charge or maintain 6 & 12 volt batteries.
- Charging rates at 2 amp and 6 amp
- Ammeter for diagnostic use
- Self-resetting circuit breaker
- 6.5 ft. long battery leads
- Automatic switches to trickle charge mode after battery is fully charged
Battery Charger 2 amp trickle charge, 6 amp deep charge Output Power 2/6 amps @ 12VDC , 6 amps @ 6VDC Input Power 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.3 amps
$20 Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 51R Part Number FP-AGM51RDS CCA at 0°F 440 RC MIN @ 25A 75 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 45 Dimensions 9 5/16" L x 4 15/16" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
- Use to jump dead batteries in cars, boats, snowmobiles, ATVs, and more
- Insulated color coded handles provide added safety
- 16' tangle free cable design is suitable for both 12/24 volt systems
- 400 amp heavy duty copper jaw clamps
- Complete with vinyl storage bag