- CAT Professional Booster Pack is built tough and rugged
- 1000 instant starting amps
- 2000 peak amps of boosting power suitable for starting most 12V vehicles including trucks, SUVs and equipment
- Heavy-duty AGM technology internal battery for superior cold-weather performance and long life.
- Built-in 2 amp high-efficiency charger recharges the internal battery up to 2 times faster than most other booster packs and can be left connected without risk of overcharging, so it's always ready to go
- 12V DC power outlet provides convenient portable power, ideal for cell phones, tablets and small AC power inverters
- Built-in work light and emergency flashers
- Reverse polarity alarm warns of reverse connections
- Great starter/charger for 12 volt batteries.
- Charge at a fast rate, or assist a battery in cranking an engine.
- 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting.
- 30 amp boost for quick starts.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs.
- Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 3-function power switch.
Use this 5 Watt solar powered battery trickle charger to preserve battery power in boats, SUVs, RVs, and vehicles that use 12 V batteries. Weatherproof design works in all daylight conditions. The Solar Cell has heavy duty alligator clips that can be easily connected directly to any 12 volt battery. Built-in overcharge protection that keeps the solar cell charger and battery from getting damaged. Includes 5 watt solar panel and battery clamps. Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W x 3/4" D. 13.8VDC 5Watt (approx 375mA)output. Manufacturer Model 38074Learn More
The DynaCharge Economy Wheel Charger is a made from a dependable solid-state design. It features an easy to read, color coded meter and an automatic resetting circuit breaker. The 6 foot power cord & output cables total to a 12-foot reach.
- 140A Cranking Assist
- 55A Boost Charge
- 20A Rapid Charge
- 2A Slow Charge
Features and Includes:
- Charge Meter
- 6-foot Input Cord and Output Leads
- Steel Clamps
- Manual Operation
- Trilingual Packaging and Owner's Manual
- Use to jump dead batteries in cars, boats, snowmobiles, ATVs, and more
- Insulated color coded handles provide added safety
- 16' tangle free cable design is suitable for both 12/24 volt systems
- 400 amp heavy duty copper jaw clamps
- Complete with vinyl storage bag
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
$139.99[description] Learn More
- On/Off Switch Activates the Jump Starting Mode
- Built-In Charger for Automatic Charging of Internal Battery-Just Connect an Extension Cord to the Plug to Recharge (Cord Not Included)
- Battery Status LEDs Tell When Battery is Charged or Needs to be Charged
- Sure-Grip Clamps Fit Both Top & Side-Mount Batteries
- Cables Stay Flexible in Cold Weather
- 12 Volt Accessory Outlet
- Maintenance-Free, Sealed
- Lead-Acid Battery
- Allows Storage in Any Position
Peak Amps 400 Crank Amps 5 Sec 185 Crank Amps 30 Sec 99 Cold Crank Amps 116 Unit Height 8.50 Unit Width 10.00 Unit Depth 5.25 Unit Weight 7.00 Warranty Period 1 Period Type Year RoHS - Sell Country United States of America Energy Star -
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 35 Part Number FP-AGM35DS CCA at 0°F 650 RC MIN @ 25A 110 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 53 Dimensions 9 1/16" L x 6 5/8" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A