Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size L3/48 Part Number FP-AGML3/48DS CCA at 0°F 720 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 70 Dimensions 10 7/8" L x 6 7/8" W x 7 1/2" H
- Excellent for Cabins, Remote Power,Backup Power
- 12 Volt Battery Charging, RV’s & Boats
- Maintenance Free / Easy Installation
- Works in All Weather Conditions
- Built-in Blocking Diode Protects
- Made of Durable ABS Plastic with an Amorphous Solar Cell
- Temperature Range: -40° to 176° F
- Max Output 60 Watts 4 Amps
- Battery NOT included
- 4 x 15 Watt Amorphous Solar Panels
- Plastic PVC Frame for mounting panels
- 12V DC Plug, Alligator Battery Clamps, Mounting screws & extra wiring
- 4 in 1 wire connector so that all 4 panels can be wired together in an easy fashion
- 12V DC Socket for powering 12V Products
- 200 Watt Modified Sine Wave Inverter
- 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller
View the Owner's Manual Learn More